Statue Forum 

StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

» Spotlight
DGK Damtoys Styracosaurus Green Bust DGK Damtoys Carnotaurus Green Bust DGK Prime 1 Kin. Robin Current Interview:

Old 06-17-2019, 04:44 PM   #41
Mister H
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.

I’m not dogging Prime 1 here because I love their stuff, but this is the second 1/6 scale artist specific Batman statue that edges out the 1/3 version from P1. Tweeterhead’s Miller Batman being the other one....IMO of course.
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 08:28 PM   #42
SLO_MO
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister H View Post
I’m not dogging Prime 1 here because I love their stuff, but this is the second 1/6 scale artist specific Batman statue that edges out the 1/3 version from P1. Tweeterhead’s Miller Batman being the second one....IMO of course.
I agree - I've been kind of afraid to say it but I don't really like the sculpt on the 1/3 Hush piece - it just doesn't do it for me for whatever reason.
SLO_MO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 09:41 PM   #43
chrismhk
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister H View Post
I’m not dogging Prime 1 here because I love their stuff, but this is the second 1/6 scale artist specific Batman statue that edges out the 1/3 version from P1. Tweeterhead’s Miller Batman being the second one....IMO of course.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLO_MO View Post
I agree - I've been kind of afraid to say it but I don't really like the sculpt on the 1/3 Hush piece - it just doesn't do it for me for whatever reason.
I think it’s because Prime1 is usually weak with statue poses. The scale is much bigger so imperfections are more noticeable too.
chrismhk is offline   Reply With Quote