Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2011, 01:39 PM   #111
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Pain View Post
I know but, Jerry has said before that he wouldn't be around as much these days. Not because of the few Aholes but, because of his company growing, he is very busy. I don't think producers need to visit these forums everyday and answer all questions. We are not kids that need that type of attention but, it is nice to see them join in every now and then to share some new news or information.
I think Arahom will still get involved but not as much. Like Jerry, he is growing. He doesn't need to get involved too deeply here unless he wants to.
Old 08-14-2011, 01:48 PM   #112
fderado
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rilynil View Post
I agree 100 percent. You don't get a "second chance" after being falsely accused. You are "cleared" after being falsely accused.
...and owed an apology.

...another term used loosely is 'lack of character'...because he is not facing his problems.
Those are very strong and harsh words in my opinion.

If I was afraid of heights and avoided getting close to anything resembling a balcony of a tall building...would that be considered a lack of character?...just asking...
Old 08-14-2011, 01:57 PM   #113
fderado

I was taken aback by Arahom's comments about criticisms of his work but that appeared to me as frustration more than anything else...

I for one hope he takes a break and comes back refreshed...Averone wouldn't be bad as a representative for ARH in the meanwhile...I think...
Old 08-14-2011, 02:05 PM   #114
testsubject25
Birds of Prey

Quote:
Originally Posted by fderado View Post
Averone wouldn't be bad as a representative for ARH in the meanwhile...I think...

I can see it now. "And here is our new piece from ARH. It's the one in between the two Iron Mans!"
Old 08-14-2011, 02:06 PM   #115
Force of Nature
Marshal Law

I just read the thread from Arahom in which he indicated that he would not interact with us fans anymore on this forum, and I felt bad because of it.

I must admit that I do not have a statue of ARH in my collection (yet) but that is not because I feel the quality of their statues lacks something. (It is just that my collection is mainly Marvel-based)
I kept checking this part of the forum from time to time and always believed it was great to be able to exchange thoughts, opinions and information with a producer.

We (the fans) need them as much as they need us (their customer base) and if done in a respectful way a two way communication would be beneficial to both parties.

After Randy has left now Arahom is leaving and I personally think it is a big loss for our forum.
I hope Arahom will reconsider in the future and would like to wish him and his company all the best.
I will keep following the products ARH releases and am looking forward to their future releases.

Thanks for everything Arahom; hopefully we will keep in touch somehow.

Rainer

Nothing can stop The Juggernaut... NOTHING!
Old 08-14-2011, 02:09 PM   #116
fderado

Quote:
Originally Posted by testsubject25 View Post
I can see it now. "And here is our new piece from ARH. It's the one in between the two Iron Mans!"

...time we had some levity on this thread...thanks for that.
Old 08-14-2011, 02:13 PM   #117
Darken
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Quote:
Averone wouldn't be bad as a representative for ARH in the meanwhile...I think...
Yes, but it will be difficult. He was banned so I don't see how he can talk for ARH Studios here.
Old 08-14-2011, 02:24 PM   #118
GUILTY GEAR
I used up all my sick days, so I'm calling in dead.

im surprise averone got banned!
Old 08-14-2011, 02:32 PM   #119
NWO SCUM
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
I do not understand the logic of that statement...if you were NOT guilty of the accussations in the first place- how can it be called "given a 'second chance'..." because he was allowed to come back to the forum..?!?

Arahom was banned because of suspicions and false accussations that he was a re-caster...and this was not found to be true...and because of this- his status as member was re-instated. . Re-instated and second chance are miles apart in definition.

It is like saying that a a wrongly accussed suspect was sent to jail, and upon finding that he was actually innocent the authorities free him and say we gave him a 'second chance'.

Pardon me, but to me that is an absurd statement.

I am not aware of the specific facts but his banning suggests to me that he seemed to have been found guilty and banned before all the facts relevant to the case was investigated completely...again 'suspension' pending outcome of investigation should have been used here rather than 'banned'...

Where I came from a "second chance' implies that one has to first commit an error or mistake ....and then given the opportunity to make amends or 'a second chance'....

That's my 2 cents in...I am relatively new to this forum...so what do I know?
That is a good post. I agree if he didn't do anything wrong then it shouldn't be considered a "second chance".
Old 08-14-2011, 03:04 PM   #120
boondocksaint
Painter / Troublemaker
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by VS1976 View Post
That's not what I meant Drew. I just thought it would be easier to find things by having them in sub-forum or categories. Now that it is getting dissolve, it would be a pain to look for stuff. Look at SSF, everything is a pain to search for things there.......

......good luck (not that u need it) Arahom & ARH.....

.......personally I know you guys are heading the right place and that's straight to the top. Your products are the best I've seen by any company.

~ Jason

Closed Thread