Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 06-05-2020, 11:45 AM   #21
Mister H
Gen 13

Deathstroke and Bats are about the only two DC guys I’m interested in. Now if they go buck wild and offer a Booster Gold or Guy Gardner I’d have to rethink that.
Mister H is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 11:47 AM   #22
FJC
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_808 View Post
Great choices!

XM need to start this line with a huge bang. And one way to do that is to release a DC character that is not commonly made by other companies.

With that in mind ...I was thinking they should start off with a gorgeous sculpt of Star Sapphire.

Everybody has a Hal statue, right? Then we need Star Sapphire!
Star Sapphire would definitely be a unique choice. I'm sure it would make many GL fans happy.
FJC is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 11:51 AM   #23
Master Pizza
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

I see people on this board request Perez Deathstroke all the time so there you go XM.

Don't know if I'll buy any of the 1/4 statues unless they're just too good to pass up. Would love to own a Superman that looked like my ideal version of the character. Don't think I'll ever get that though.
Master Pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 11:54 AM   #24
FJC
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister H View Post
Deathstroke and Bats are about the only two DC guys I’m interested in. Now if they go buck wild and offer a Booster Gold or Guy Gardner I’d have to rethink that.
I wouldn't put it past XM to release either a Booster Gold or Guy Gardner statue. They've already proven that they're willing to go deeper into a character list than sideshow. Just look at how much deeper XM has gone with their Marvel license in such a short time. I just pray this isn't a limited license. This announcement is useless to me if these will be only New 52 or Rebirth releases.
Old 06-05-2020, 11:56 AM   #25
AC_808
Hercules

I'm actually still looking for a classic 1/4 Batman.

One without all the armor plating and nano fiber muscles and knee pads and shiet. And one that's not crouching ...or swinging.
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 11:58 AM   #26
built2shred
Phoenix

Whoever they go with first it will probably be 3 years before it starts shipping
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 11:58 AM   #27
FJC
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Pizza View Post
I see people on this board request Perez Deathstroke all the time so there you go XM.

Don't know if I'll buy any of the 1/4 statues unless they're just too good to pass up. Would love to own a Superman that looked like my ideal version of the character. Don't think I'll ever get that though.
HELL YES! This is a great opportunity for XM to correct a MASSIVE mistake by Sideshow. I can see it now....a 1/4 classic Perez Deathstroke sculpted by the K bros. Just take my money!
Old 06-05-2020, 12:00 PM   #28
FJC
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_808 View Post
I'm actually still looking for a classic 1/4 Batman.

One without all the armor plating and nano fiber muscles and knee pads and shiet. And one that's not crouching ...or swinging.
That's another statue that's in huge demand.
Old 06-05-2020, 12:02 PM   #29
AC_808
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post
Whatever they do go with first it will probably be 3 years before it starts shipping

For fox sake ....that's so true.

Didn't even think about that. The only way that's not true is if they already have a prototype available.
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 12:05 PM   #30
moyiori
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Ya that kinda sucks, cause those of you who have gone all in with the 1/6th line i don't know where it puts you. But seeing as the license is limited for 1/4th i don't know if it means these pieces will probably be much more limited.

It sucks for us in the US to ship, but at the same time at least its a lower ES.

I'm sure you will probably get a big names first probably followed by some characters SS hasn't done. But i don't know if we will see something teased later this summer or SGCC will probably have some reveals if its online or if the show goes on.
moyiori is offline   Reply With Quote