Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 07-16-2018, 05:02 PM   #571
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by grphyx1 View Post
Yes she is.

I vaguely recall him saying that they were planning on showing at least 2 - 3 statues a month. However, they will not all be superpowers. Addams family is in the mix, some secret that Trevor Grove is working on, Elvira and Wonder Woman line.
I'm betting we see Morticia in some shape. Maybe not painted.
Old 07-16-2018, 05:45 PM   #572
MisterJ
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grphyx1 View Post
I think Joker is on his way. WW and Superman went up for preorder just about a year ago and they are just a few months out. That was my take away.
Thanks

So it seems like WW/Sup/MM will all be here between fall and end of the year and then Batman won't be here until next summer.

I was hoping to get the JL 7 on my shelves by the end of 2019, but the only way that happens is if Green Lantern, Flash, and Aquaman go up for preorder this year. Ah well, patience is a virtue and there are some SS PF's I can pick up along the way.
MisterJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 06:24 PM   #573
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

I got the impression that he is giving the statues a year to ship from the pre-order date but it’s possible that they could ship early
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 06:58 PM   #574
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterJ View Post
Thanks

So it seems like WW/Sup/MM will all be here between fall and end of the year and then Batman won't be here until next summer.

I was hoping to get the JL 7 on my shelves by the end of 2019, but the only way that happens is if Green Lantern, Flash, and Aquaman go up for preorder this year. Ah well, patience is a virtue and there are some SS PF's I can pick up along the way.
Green lantern yes. Aquaman and flash no. Flash's concept is almost there. Just not there enough yet.
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 06:50 PM   #575
Das Brutah
The Avengers

Classic Wolfman/Perez New Teen Titans is one of the character sets I’m the most excited to see Tweeterhead do!

What is likelihood of Tweeterhead doing some of the less popular characters like Trigon, The Fearsome Five, The Brotherhood of Evil and Brother Blood?
Das Brutah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 07:24 PM   #576
chrismhk
Luke Cage

Any more Titans this year either than Robin and Starfire?
chrismhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 09:04 AM   #577
cyberpunk12
Shadowhawk

Edition size question: As the line grows in popularity, will the exclusives stay as limited as has been discussed? Are we talking about 500 Batman statues (or even less)?

I know we've been able to take our time ordering pieces so far but I expect that gorgeous SDCC display to open eyes to what's going on with this lineup.

With the first ten or so pieces, the announced/forecast runs were thrown out that I thought were very low... I'm just trying to predict when a new preorder window is going to cause stampedes and same day (or faster) sellouts. I think it's just a matter of time before it happens... you guys are doing great work!
cyberpunk12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 09:22 AM   #578
Balthazar
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Do you have like a schedule for your POS? When will be Batman and Green Lantern?
Balthazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 09:34 AM   #579
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberpunk12 View Post
Edition size question: As the line grows in popularity, will the exclusives stay as limited as has been discussed? Are we talking about 500 Batman statues (or even less)?

I know we've been able to take our time ordering pieces so far but I expect that gorgeous SDCC display to open eyes to what's going on with this lineup.

With the first ten or so pieces, the announced/forecast runs were thrown out that I thought were very low... I'm just trying to predict when a new preorder window is going to cause stampedes and same day (or faster) sellouts. I think it's just a matter of time before it happens... you guys are doing great work!
Don't worry. You will get ample notification of preorder cut offs. As always the ES for the DC Superpowers will be determined by the pre-orders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balthazar View Post
Do you have like a schedule for your POS? When will be Batman and Green Lantern?
I'm guessing the preorders will be staggered. I know Batman goes up next. Green Lantern may not be far behind.
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 09:39 AM   #580
MisterJ
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Hopefully Green Lantern is next after Batman and at least by the end of August. After seeing the group shot I really want to get the ball rolling even faster than before. If we could get those 5 JL on our shelves by this time next year that would be a sight to behold.

p.s. don't wait too long on Flash/Aquaman/Hawkgirl, so we can get them soon after.

Tweeterhead: Doing God's Work!
MisterJ is offline   Reply With Quote