Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 08-22-2013, 12:02 PM   #1
Frankierock
Omega Red

WWE 2K14

Anyone else interested in this game. I am an old school Wrestling fan, and really do not care about most of the new guys in this Gen, and really do not even watch it anymore. But seeing that 2K Sports took over this game and has added the WrestleMania Feature, where you can relive most of the iconic WM matches in the 30 year history of the event is just plain Awesome.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/08/...ia-in-wwe-2k14
Frankierock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 01:06 PM   #2
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankierock View Post
Anyone else interested in this game. I am an old school Wrestling fan, and really do not care about most of the new guys in this Gen, and really do not even watch it anymore. But seeing that 2K Sports took over this game and has added the WrestleMania Feature, where you can relive most of the iconic WM matches in the 30 year history of the event is just plain Awesome.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/08/...ia-in-wwe-2k14
I'm pumped for this game. The roster on the Wrestlemania part of the game alone is awesome. I can't wait.
The General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 10:50 PM   #3
PureInvasion
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

everytime I pick one of them up I'm let down by it...no interest in them anymore. Maybe next gen it'll be a different case but I haven't really enjoyed a wrestling game since the PS2 "SMACKDOWN: Here Comes The Pain" days
PureInvasion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 11:15 PM   #4
snappahead
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureInvasion View Post
everytime I pick one of them up I'm let down by it...no interest in them anymore. Maybe next gen it'll be a different case but I haven't really enjoyed a wrestling game since the PS2 "SMACKDOWN: Here Comes The Pain" days
I can relate. My last great wrestling game was No Mercy on the N64. Not even sure how long ago that was. Haven't been able to get into the Yukes stuff. AKI wrestling games were so much fun.
snappahead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 06:01 PM   #5
Frankierock
Omega Red

Well picked up my copy and I must say VERY pleased..I am having tons of Fun with this one...Love the 30 years of Wrestlemania Mode, it makes the game so worthwhile. I lost interest a few years ago with the WWE and new characters, but this is like reliving the past.
They did such a great Job, I wish it was only old school guys because there are sooo many more I would love to see in the game.

Easy 9/10 for this game, and that's saying a lot because the last good wrestling games to me were the WCW/NWO titles and No Mercy all on the N64.. and that's a long time ago.

Ps2 did have here comes the pain which was really good as well. But still not as good as the old N64 days. WWE2k14 makes up for a lot of lost times.
Frankierock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 03:08 PM   #6
Submissive421
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

I pre-ordered the Phenom edition for my boyfriend as a Christmas present and yet to receive this. WWE games are the only ones I have problems with pre-order wise to get it on time. Thank god this isn't the week before Christmas, I probably wouldn't get till after Christmas. I would be so freaking angry.

I hear good times about this one. So he should be pleased. I hope the online is fixed. Heard that was a hit or miss at times. Especially if you have certain content over the player you are trying to have a match with
Submissive421 is offline   Reply With Quote