Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 01-24-2019, 03:18 PM   #741
myskye23
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
That’s the thing, despite being based off a video game these Arkham character designs are collectively some of the best representations of these classic characters to date. My personal opinion is it’ll be hard for any line to beat or even match what P1 has done with this one.
I totally agree with you. The best part about the Arkham Line too, was that we had a chance to get characters that would have otherwise been ignored by other mainstream companies. This line gave us Flashpoint Batman, TDR Batman, Batman Beyond, and many others. I'm still knee deep in this line with POs that I'll be paying off in the next couple months and I still plan on picking up the ones I missed in the after market.
myskye23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 03:39 PM   #742
mva5580
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Oh yeah I agree, the Arkham line is really solid. I mean I guess I actually already have a statue from that line (DKR Batman,) but I guess I just don't think of it as being part of that line even though it is.

I'm guessing I'll like the Hush Catwoman, but I'm starting to doubt that I'll like it that much more to feel ok with waiting an extra 2 years for it. There are also a couple things about the Hush Catwoman costume I'm thinking I may not like in statue form: the whip wrapped around her waist, and the buckles on her shoes.
mva5580 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 03:54 PM   #743
myskye23
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mva5580 View Post
Oh yeah I agree, the Arkham line is really solid. I mean I guess I actually already have a statue from that line (DKR Batman,) but I guess I just don't think of it as being part of that line even though it is.

I'm guessing I'll like the Hush Catwoman, but I'm starting to doubt that I'll like it that much more to feel ok with waiting an extra 2 years for it. There are also a couple things about the Hush Catwoman costume I'm thinking I may not like in statue form: the whip wrapped around her waist, and the buckles on her shoes.
I'm waiting to see that as well but to be perfectly honest, I'm completely okay with this Catwoman to take the place of my Hush Lines that I'm picking up. The only reason why I haven't yet is just due to having too many POs at the moment. This Catwoman is amazing in all aspects and if the Hush Catwoman doesn't 'Wow Me' off the bat, then this will be my definitive Catwoman that I'll have display with the other Hush statues.
myskye23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 09:51 PM   #744
Maldis
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Received a shipping notice from Prime1 this morning. She should finally arrive early next week.
Maldis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 03:04 AM   #745
Glencairn
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maldis View Post
Received a shipping notice from Prime1 this morning. She should finally arrive early next week.
I hope I will get my notice also...
Glencairn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 11:47 AM   #746
aa909
The Green Hornet

Such a beautiful piece. Congrats all
aa909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 12:23 PM   #747
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Much like the AO Joker, this Catwoman could be a Catwoman from any Batman source material. It's basically the Darwyn Cooke created/Adam Hughes made popular black costume with extra straps and texture added to it.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 01:50 PM   #748
Shoo
Hercules

Pic by Christian Francis Orongan:

Shoo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 02:03 PM   #749
Shoo
Hercules

Lengthy unboxing and review by Samuel Bodart / Virtual Devil (in French):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpGP...7uc8vUsnO0MMRW xYmfbEA6vra-PizMYQ
Shoo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 02:05 PM   #750
mva5580
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

I ordered it. I guess we’ll see but like I said I just don’t envision the Hush Catwoman being that much better to make me think it’s worh waiting another 2 years for.
mva5580 is offline   Reply With Quote