Statue Forum 

StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Comics

» Spotlight
DGK Damtoys Styracosaurus Green Bust DGK Damtoys Carnotaurus Green Bust DGK Prime 1 Kin. Robin Current Interview:

Old 06-23-2019, 09:37 PM   #561
xXx
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Spider-Man Noir Complete Collection TP, Vey good Read!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Spiderman Noir.jpg (65.1 KB, 3 views)
xXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 10:30 AM   #562
protector2814
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

2 female-centric minis from Marvel have hit this month & last which are both very good. DC seems to be ahead of Marvel in the publishing of their women heroes. Catwoman, Batgirl & the recent & great Female Furies was well worth reading.

Now, along comes Marvel with Jed MacKay's Black Cat, which started off slow but with it's 2nd issue, out yesterday, really picks up a lot of steam. Felicia & a rag-tag team of thieves venture into Doctor Strange's Sanctum Sanctorum to steal something & it's just very cool & fun to read what happens.

Next is Mark Waid's solo Invisible Woman book which kicked-off this week. I loved it! Susan Storm had a secret, solo gig on occasion right after gaining her powers & Waid's book explores that & then rollls in the repercussions of that earlier adventure into today's timeline. I'm pretty sure this is Sue Storm's 1st solo book & can't believe it's taken 57 years to do one. Everything from the Adam Hughe's cover, to fantastic interior art by Mattia De Iulis & Waid, once again reminding me that he can be pretty damn good. This is a great summer' book.

protector2814 is offline   Reply With Quote