Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 12-23-2016, 09:41 AM   #6401
lewisnfro86
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptile View Post
Hi Jerry,

I was wondering if you might make some more Mortal Kombat Klassic 1/4 scale statues in the near future? I would love to see MK3 Motaro, MK2 & 3 Kung Lao, MK1 & 3 Kano, MK1 & 2 Shang Tsung, MK1 Johnny Cage, MK2 Kitana and Mileena, MK3 Kabal, MK3 Sheeva, MKM:SZ Quan Chi, MKM:SZ Shinnok, and MKM:SZ Fujin. Just a few that might turn out pretty awesome in general If you could let me know if some of those characters could be turned into 1/4 scale statues in the near future, it would be eternally grateful.

Thanks again Jerry
lewisnfro86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 05:09 PM   #6402
Reptile
Doh!

Hi Jerry,

I forgot to add some more Klassic Mortal Kombat Kharacters to the list. MK2 Baraka, MK2 & 3 Jax (but make MK3 Jax with actual metal on his arms), MK2 Shao Kahn (exclusive version with actual taunts from the MK2 & MK3 games) MK3 Motaro (exclusive version with centuar roar and eyes light red), MK2 Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Reptile, Smoke, Noob Saibot, Mileena, Kitana, Jade (but have actual cloth and leather like the MK 1 versions of the male ninjas), MKD Onaga, MKDA Shang Tsung and Quan Chi, MKX Shinnok alternate costume version, MKM:SZ Sub-Zero, MK:SM Reptile and Kung Lao, MK 1 royal guard, Mk1 and 3 Sonya Blade, MK3 Nightwolf, MK3 Sindel, MK3 Stryker, and MKM:SZ Sareena. I know there is a lot more added to the list, but I think by selecting some of those kharacters to get started, will suvice for some great expectations, to some awesome 1/4 scale statues.

Thanks again Jerry
Reptile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 05:13 PM   #6403
Reptile
Doh!

Thumbs up More Mortal Kombat Klassic Statues

Quote:
Hi Jerry,

I forgot to add some more Klassic Mortal Kombat Kharacters to the list. MK2 Baraka, MK2 & 3 Jax (but make MK3 Jax with actual metal on his arms), MK2 Shao Kahn (exclusive version with actual taunts from the MK2 & MK3 games) MK3 Motaro (exclusive version with centuar roar and eyes light red), MK2 Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Reptile, Smoke, Noob Saibot, Mileena, Kitana, Jade (but have actual cloth and leather like the MK 1 versions of the male ninjas), MKD Onaga, MKDA Shang Tsung and Quan Chi, MKX Shinnok alternate costume version, MKM:SZ Sub-Zero, MK:SM Reptile and Kung Lao, MK 1 royal guard, Mk1 and 3 Sonya Blade, MK3 Nightwolf, MK3 Sindel, MK3 Stryker, and MKM:SZ Sareena. I know there is a lot more added to the list, but I think by selecting some of those kharacters to get started, will suvice for some great expectations, to some awesome 1/4 scale statues.

Thanks again Jerry
Reptile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 07:32 PM   #6404
mjjj1987
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

Any updates on Tremor???
mjjj1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 08:33 PM   #6405
MaxGoof
Nightwing

Are Klassic Rain and Ermac still planned, or are they off before of the Cyborgs not selling as well as expected? =\

Also, the turtle that comes with Oro is AWESOME. If/when you release an Ibuki statue, is there a good chance for her raccoon?
MaxGoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 09:00 PM   #6406
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxGoof View Post
Are Klassic Rain and Ermac still planned, or are they off before of the Cyborgs not selling as well as expected? =\

Also, the turtle that comes with Oro is AWESOME. If/when you release an Ibuki statue, is there a good chance for her raccoon?
If and when we do Ibuki she will have Don-Chan the Racoon.

Glad you like the turtle. He is pretty fun.

Klassic Rain and Ermac are not currently high on the list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjjj1987 View Post
Any updates on Tremor???
While the sales of Sub-Zero and Scorpion did well, we have to assume Tremor would only do maybe 60% as many...and thats not enough. So we are reviewing the line and may not make Tremor. We may stick to A List characters

Quote:
Hi Jerry,

Thanks again Jerry
While I do appreciate the passion in that post I just give away our entire line plans. I do read as much as i can here and we are working on the line plan, but i just cant tell youo anything yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash View Post
Hi Jerry. I know PCS is very busy, but I was wondering if the AP emails have been sent out for 1/3 Mileena? Thanks
Im pretty sure they went out before the break. prbably right after you posted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hevy View Post
Hi Jerry,
In regards to Sub-Zero MKX.

I bought this up a couple months back and it was to do with his head positioning.
I didn't actually get a direct reply from you so here i am.

I'm always on the lookout and i can be opinionated sometimes but its for all the right reasons.

I'd like to even put this up for a vote, see what the collector base feels about it!

The AFTER shots of both these pictures is the same head re-positioning just different angles.
In my personal opinion, that makes or breaks the statue.
Even that slightest adjustment makes a world of difference.
It would also make displaying alot easier since his face would be more exposed if displayed side on.

What do you think Jerry?
Photos dont always do these things justice. No one who has seen it in person (and it was at NYCC) felt there was anything awkward about the head position.

Its only something that looks that way in certain pics.

Obviously most collectors only get to see the pics, so thats all they have to judge by. but I have to make sure it looks great in person, and the current head position looks fantastic in person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoRnKombat View Post
Can we get Klassic Ermac UMK3 1/4 scale coming? In his win pose or lift stance would be awesome. Also need UMK3 Noob & UMK3 Rain. Our 4 male UMK3 Ninjas just aren't complete without them.

Also what about UMK3 1/4 Kitana? Looks silly with Mileena & Jade displayed without Kitana. Win pose would look killer!
Im sure Kitana is going to come.
OuttaSight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 09:43 PM   #6407
Toulon89
Kindly Asked To Leave

Since the pre-orders came for MKX Sub/Scorp, you said you may stick to "A" list characters.

Does that include Shinnok? :/ My Quan Chi will be lonely....
Toulon89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 10:21 PM   #6408
Joppula
The Horsemen of Apocalypse

Hey Jerry, a few questions.

1) Where does Cody stand in the realm on possibility for a 1/4 rendition?

2) What act of God would it take for you to utilize your long lasting friendship with Capcom to make a one shot Mike Haggar?

3) We spoke briefly regarding a New SFV Alex, can you tease any more details on that front?

Thank you!
Joppula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 11:15 PM   #6409
GM4Life
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

I know my opinion probably doesn't mean much, but I really do hope tremor is made. I love the character and the look of him in mkx. I was really looking forward to his release. I hope you decide to make him after all.
GM4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 11:21 PM   #6410
mjjj1987
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

Quote:
Originally Posted by GM4Life View Post
I know my opinion probably doesn't mean much, but I really do hope tremor is made. I love the character and the look of him in mkx. I was really looking forward to his release. I hope you decide to make him after all.
+1

Jerry are there any other characters from the MK X line which we can expect in the near future??
mjjj1987 is offline   Reply With Quote