Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 04-11-2015, 03:43 PM   #11
PureInvasion
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

I caved and picked it up. Didn't have anything to play til Batman anyway.

Can't get past Father G. Even tried cheesing him. Gets damn vicious in his final form and running out of health potions (whatever they're called).
PureInvasion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 09:35 PM   #12
AsOneDead
You got red on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureInvasion View Post

Can't get past Father G. Even tried cheesing him. Gets damn vicious in his final form and running out of health potions (whatever they're called).
Use the music box you get from the little girl when he transforms, it'll stun him for a bit, and you can rush in and get some good hits.
AsOneDead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 12:13 PM   #13
JorgeLoyo
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureInvasion View Post

Keep your distance and only hit when necessary and if you get too stuck don't forget you can always summon (need to collect 10 insight so you can talk with insight seller at hunters dream and then buy the summoning bells). It's tough so don't feel bad. I'm a Souls Veteran and that ----er made me throw my controller one time lol.

Atm I'm doing the Chalice Dungeon, having fun so far.
JorgeLoyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 01:11 PM   #14
AsOneDead
You got red on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by JorgeLoyo View Post
Heep your distance and only hit when necessary and if you get to stuck don't forger you can always summon (need to collect 10 insight so you can talk with insight seller at hunters dream and then buy the summoning bells). It's tough so don't feel bad. I'm a Souls Veteran and that ----er made me throw my controller one time lol.

Atm I'm doing the Chalice Dungeon, having fun so far.
How far into the game are you?
Old 04-12-2015, 01:40 PM   #15
JorgeLoyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsOneDead View Post
How far into the game are you?
Finished it already lol. I'm doing a second run and playing the chalice dungeons, but there's always people just before Gascoigne waiting to be summoned...hell I stayed a couple of hours there and helped like 20 guys clear the boss after a beat him, the community is quite helpfull.

Idk which starting weapon you picked but if you're new to the series I revomend the axe, you can always start a new game with that weapon, r2 charge attack when converted is amazing. Also as a general tip, try focusing on strenght or skill, don't wate points on anything else (arcane/blood**) and of course do put points in vitality and stamina.

I play on ps4 if you need any help you can always send me a message. My PSN is Darthtorment
Old 04-12-2015, 09:17 PM   #16
AsOneDead
You got red on you

Quote:
Finished it already lol. I'm doing a second run and playing the chalice dungeons, but there's always people just before Gascoigne waiting to be summoned...hell I stayed a couple of hours there and helped like 20 guys clear the boss after a beat him, the community is quite helpfull.

Idk which starting weapon you picked but if you're new to the series I revomend the axe, you can always start a new game with that weapon, r2 charge attack when converted is amazing. Also as a general tip, try focusing on strenght or skill, don't wate points on anything else (arcane/blood**) and of course do put points in vitality and stamina.

I play on ps4 if you need any help you can always send me a message. My PSN is Darthtorment
Cool, I'm up to the unseen village, just after beating Rom. Haven't really been playing much lately, I gotta get back into it again. You working on any builds?
Old 04-13-2015, 11:49 AM   #17
JorgeLoyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsOneDead View Post
Cool, I'm up to the unseen village, just after beating Rom. Haven't really been playing much lately, I gotta get back into it again. You working on any builds?
You're almost done!

First play through I always try to go with no info. Just now I started searching which weapons are available etc.I missed a couple of secret areas and bosses by doing that but My first time around I did a strength build and used Tonitrus and now I'm building a Skill build to go with the Burial Blade (you get it from beating the last boss). I've read that a Bloodtinge is viable and that sound fun, maybe I'll try it later on
Old 04-13-2015, 12:12 PM   #18
AsOneDead
You got red on you

Quote:
You're almost done!

First play through I always try to go with no info. Just now I started searching which weapons are available etc.I missed a couple of secret areas and bosses by doing that but My first time around I did a strength build and used Tonitrus and now I'm building a Skill build to go with the Burial Blade (you get it from beating the last boss). I've read that a Bloodtinge is viable and that sound fun, maybe I'll try it later on
50 bloodtinge with the chikage and evelyn is insane, you'll wreck fools in pvp.
Old 04-14-2015, 05:34 PM   #19
Lizard King
Death is hereditary.

I've reached the end, but haven't beaten the boss yet. I want to try to beat the optional bosses before finishing. A couple of them have gotten me pretty uptight. I've skipped upping the Bloodtinge although I have found alot of items that require a decent amount to use. The Choir Bell would be a great help but you need 20 Bloodtinge to use it.
Lizard King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 11:25 PM   #20
Swordsman
Death is hereditary.

So there is no voice acting in this game ?
Swordsman is offline   Reply With Quote