Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 08-23-2015, 11:18 AM   #51
supermetroid
Teen Titans

How do you do a level 4 attack with the Batmobile? I thought 3 was the highest?
supermetroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2015, 11:52 AM   #52
TheYoungWolf
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermetroid View Post
How do you do a level 4 attack with the Batmobile? I thought 3 was the highest?
If I'm not mistaken, level 4 is obtained through an optional upgrade that Lucius offers you during the main campaign.
TheYoungWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2015, 12:01 PM   #53
TheYoungWolf
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Told myself that I wasn't going to bother trying for the 100% ending as I find the riddler stuff kind of obnoxious, but I finished the story with every other side quest wrapped up at 96% completion.. No way I was leaving it at that.

It's actually been quite frustrating trying to locate everything. All I have left is Panessa, Stagg's ships and AK's HQ.
TheYoungWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2015, 12:05 PM   #54
supermetroid
Teen Titans

I think I have all the upgrades but I'll check. I hope so since I'm almost finished with the game. Thanks!

I kept retrying the AR challenge Slumdog Billionaire over and over trying to 3 star it, then I finally do and get almost a 46,000 score, almost twice the 24,000 points required! LOL I think this game has a mercy rule if you attempt these a certain amount of times.
Old 08-23-2015, 12:28 PM   #55
supermetroid
Teen Titans

Anyone having a "glitch" where you set a waypoint but it doesn't actually work? Kind of weird it just started happening today.
Old 08-26-2015, 07:36 AM   #56
Swordsman
Death is hereditary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheYoungWolf View Post
Told myself that I wasn't going to bother trying for the 100% ending as I find the riddler stuff kind of obnoxious, but I finished the story with every other side quest wrapped up at 96% completion.. No way I was leaving it at that.

It's actually been quite frustrating trying to locate everything. All I have left is Panessa, Stagg's ships and AK's HQ.
my friend is going nuts how he was unable to get platinum for the game.
Swordsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 07:57 AM   #57
joy_division
My baby calls me the Loch Ness Monster, two great big humps and then I'm gone

I'm so crap at this game LOL I can't even get past the first boss!

Decided to wait for the GoTY edition instead of buying a physical edition and season pass. Will cost me about the twice the price to get a regular edition & SP than to get the GOTY
joy_division is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 01:22 AM   #58
strife87
Spider-Ham

So I'm a little late to the party but I'm here, spent the last two weeks going through arkham knight to 100%, after spending the last two months completing the other three batman games. Overall I thought the story was entertaining and well played and I enjoyed the overall experience of finishing the game. The combos and equipment I've come to know were all right on and enjoyed the new gear as well.

That said, this one is not my favorite play wise. I missed the use of the d pad to quickly switch my gadgets, and the detective vision being there instead of the lb really threw me off.

The most frustrating part of this game to me was having to use the batmobile for EVERYTHING in this game. What I liked about the other three was the fighting mixed with stealth and puzzles and to be honest, a lot of the feeling of batman being batman was missing while I ran over the entirety of Gotham with my tank. It was a neat concept and a fine addition, just wish it was not mandatory through so much of this game, I prefer flying with the cape and scrapping with baddies, not just running them down in my tank, and for me that's where my experience lacked the most, and was the biggest departure from its predecessors.

But other than those two complaints, I enjoyed the play and the story quite a bit.
strife87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 11:34 AM   #59
Macethy
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

Bought this game on the weekend for PC and it runs like a turd, even on my somewhat high end PC.

Aside from that it's quite enjoyable, the vehicle combat gets a bit repetitive and the Riddler race tracks are a downright idiotic idea. The game is quite fun otherwise but the performance issues are really putting a damper on the experience.
Macethy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 04:52 PM   #60
joy_division
My baby calls me the Loch Ness Monster, two great big humps and then I'm gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macethy View Post
Bought this game on the weekend for PC and it runs like a turd, even on my somewhat high end PC.

Aside from that it's quite enjoyable, the vehicle combat gets a bit repetitive and the Riddler race tracks are a downright idiotic idea. The game is quite fun otherwise but the performance issues are really putting a damper on the experience.
There have been loads of problems for the PC since release
joy_division is offline   Reply With Quote