Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 01-29-2007, 01:11 AM   #11
snappahead
Producer
Producer

This game ROCKS. Online or off. It seemed pretty weak at first, but once you start leveling your abilities up, it's a blast. I'm really looking forward to getting the full version now. I'm pleasantly surprised about this one. It's a massive download and takes a a while, but go get it guys..you won't regret it. It's too much fun.
snappahead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 10:40 AM   #12
Archangel
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

I had a blast playing the Crackdown demo over the weekend. Here's some news on the Crackdown - Halo 3 Beta launch:

A Microsoft spokesman has confirmed to IGN that every copy of the
initial shipment of Crackdown includes an invite to the Halo 3
multiplayer beta. It doesn't matter if you get a copy of the game at
launch or a couple of weeks after; as long as you get a copy of the
initial shipment, you're in the Halo 3 multiplayer beta.
Archangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 10:45 AM   #13
Sgt Taz
Doom Patrol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
A Microsoft spokesman has confirmed to IGN that every copy of the initial shipment of Crackdown includes an invite to the Halo 3 multiplayer beta. It doesn't matter if you get a copy of the game at launch or a couple of weeks after; as long as you get a copy of the initial shipment, you're in the Halo 3 multiplayer beta.
But does it matter wether you live in US or EU? Doesnt say anything about this anywhere...
Sgt Taz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 10:57 AM   #14
snappahead
Producer
Producer

What does it mean to be in on the beta? Are you required to do anything other than just play it whenever or are you suppose to give feedback and crap like a tester? I plan on getting Crackdown regardless, so I wouldn't mind playing some Halo 3
snappahead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 11:01 AM   #15
Archangel
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Check out this link for clearer details on the launch. It does mention that if you live outside the US to check your loacl xbox site for more details.

http://www.bungie.net/News/Story.aspx?link=lemmelone

Belgium:
http://www.xbox.com/nl-BE/games/c/crackdown/
Archangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 01:47 PM   #16
Ghost
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt Taz View Post
But does it matter wether you live in US or EU? Doesnt say anything about this anywhere...
It does on just some minor levels. Remember earlier or actually at the end of last year, Microsoft gave away codes to sites in the EU, and instead of handing them out to their members they put them up for sale. Which pretty much pissed them off. As far as Crackdown goes I didn't think it would be a worldwide thing but why not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snappahead View Post
What does it mean to be in on the beta? Are you required to do anything other than just play it whenever or are you suppose to give feedback and crap like a tester? I plan on getting Crackdown regardless, so I wouldn't mind playing some Halo 3
It's really more of just building more hype for it like "oooh you got to play Halo 3 before everyone else" but you do send in feedback as well.
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote