Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 09-06-2018, 05:24 AM   #41
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Where is the BS . That message is clear . That the extra head will be shipped with the new statues coming out in 2019. (Hades,Alexander,etc.).It is not even produced yet.

And how is it helping hiring help for shipping clerks and truck to ship statues faster when the statues are still in the factory in CHINA.
zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 09:40 AM   #42
stone eagle
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeus View Post

And how is it helping hiring help for shipping clerks and truck to ship statues faster when the statues are still in the factory in CHINA.
My thoughts on the extra help was not in reference to dealing with the statues in China while they were in China.
I was thinking ahead to the next round of postings that explain the next delays,based on past experiences and reading old posts I am slightly afraid of seeing things like "We can't work on the in-house statues due to handing the arrival of the China ones", "We are overwhelmed with enormity of the load and are short staffed", "The delivery service can only get a couple statues at a time so getting them out is delayed" ,one posting i saw mentioned that "They had to pay for shipping labels and didn't have the money to do that" at one time...(since when do they charge for labels? especially when the customer pays for shipping?)
All that being said I wish ARH the best and I hope they survive and prosper. I know they need to develop new products in order to have funds in the future but if money is tight I just wish some of it was spent on getting back ordered statues to customers that have waited years to get what they paid in full for long ago. From photos I have seen ARH seems to make a great statue but just in my experience alone all I have to show for my hundreds of dollars is a stack of emails with reasons why I haven't received anything yet. I get tired of the rollercoaster ride of optimism saying things like it won't be long now, then quiet and when asked then it's another round of delays etc..................
stone eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 09:43 AM   #43
cosmic
Mephisto

some people just dont want to accept reality instead they try to find some possible sense in every lame reply.

Dont try to fight a logic in ARHs business, its a gambling game when or if you get the statue you paid 5 years ago.
cosmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 09:48 AM   #44
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?

I understand. It has been a rollercoster with ARH. Long delays, and problems but at the end I have received all 11 statues I have purchased through ARH. My Leonidas bust wad said 30 days delivery since P.O. But I'm closing 6 months already and I delayed it this month cause I will be away.
zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 09:53 PM   #45
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

I love my ARH statues, but they never came with any of the extras promised unless they were done by the China factory during the initial production.
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 10:30 PM   #46
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by stone eagle View Post
My thoughts on the extra help was not in reference to dealing with the statues in China while they were in China.
I was thinking ahead to the next round of postings that explain the next delays,based on past experiences and reading old posts I am slightly afraid of seeing things like "We can't work on the in-house statues due to handing the arrival of the China ones", "We are overwhelmed with enormity of the load and are short staffed", "The delivery service can only get a couple statues at a time so getting them out is delayed" ,one posting i saw mentioned that "They had to pay for shipping labels and didn't have the money to do that" at one time...(since when do they charge for labels? especially when the customer pays for shipping?)
All that being said I wish ARH the best and I hope they survive and prosper. I know they need to develop new products in order to have funds in the future but if money is tight I just wish some of it was spent on getting back ordered statues to customers that have waited years to get what they paid in full for long ago. From photos I have seen ARH seems to make a great statue but just in my experience alone all I have to show for my hundreds of dollars is a stack of emails with reasons why I haven't received anything yet. I get tired of the rollercoaster ride of optimism saying things like it won't be long now, then quiet and when asked then it's another round of delays etc..................
wow...you sure know your ARH Studios history.
thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 07:13 AM   #47
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by stone eagle View Post
hang in there stone eagle..ARH stautes are worth it
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 10:57 PM   #48
BabySweat
Kindly Asked To Leave

What a poorly run company. ARH and PCS are bottom tier companies.
BabySweat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 11:20 PM   #49
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabySweat View Post
What a poorly run company. ARH and PCS are bottom tier companies.
LOL...babe...there must be some confusion. you can't compare PCS with ARH. ARH is just a scourge that should be rid of and just be gone.
thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 12:04 AM   #50
Rokdweller
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecollector80 View Post
LOL...babe...there must be some confusion. you can't compare PCS with ARH. ARH is just a scourge that should be rid of and just be gone.
I will forever be grateful to ARH for producing the 1/4 scale Frazetta pieces. That alone puts them above PCS in my book. With the exception of Conan War Paint, I would let go of all my PCS statues before any of my ARH pieces.
Rokdweller is offline   Reply With Quote