Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 01-16-2013, 11:23 AM   #1861
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinkazama View Post
Hi, Jerry.First off, welcome back from china, i hope your trip was an enjoyable one.I just have a few questions for you which are=
A.Can you give us an exact date as to when we can expect to see a sneak pic of the next MK9 1/4 statue, and can you say if it will be male or female?
B.Has there been any progress made regarding a deal with Ikon Collectables to distribute your MK statues in Australia, and could you please post a message on your facebook page in the event a deal is made with Ikon so us aussies know if it's going to happen or not.
C.In the event that you sell out of a particular MK statue, if enough people were to complain that they missed out, would you be willing to make more of that particular statue[namely MK9 Sub Zero], to accomodate those who missed out the first time?
D.When your new website goes up with the cart system, will we need to start an account with it to purchase items?[i imagine so, but i thought i'd ask anyway].
E.Can you say exactly which month we will get to see at least a teaser of the MK9 1/4 Sub Zero statue?[as it's currently my most anticipated MK statue].
F.And finally, have you ever posted items to Australia in the past, and if so, were there any problems at all, or was it a smooth transaction all around?Cheers!
A) No
B) Im sure it will work out, just dont have details yet. Will before the next pieces goes up for preorder
C) No our edition sizes will be firm
D) An account wont be necessary but it will give you a discount
E) I cant
F) We send to Australia every so often. There hasnt been a problem other than the high cost of frieght

Quote:
Originally Posted by neostatues74 View Post
Jerry
will you still be doing replacement parts as my EX came with a damaged Dredd body, But sideshow have got back to me and said that their is no replacement body's available, I love this statue and I want to complete this line of statues, can you please get back to me about this.
Thanks
There are some replacement bodies coming but you will probably have to go through me, not SS

Send an email to customerservice@PCSToy.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicbookguy View Post
Hi Jerry can we not rush too fast to put put too many statues or some can get slaughter if they all come out at once. just saying please space them out in a good way for everyone. I still really like what you brought back to this hobby. Please don't change a thing!
Its a difficult line to walk as some people want more faster and some people cant keep up.

I try my best to space things out where I see the middle ground, but if someone collects all SF and MK busts, 1:4 and diorama then its going to get really pricey really fast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirl Wind Boy View Post
Would you ever make statues based on older pop culture/cult favorite type movies? Suck as Aliens or The Thing?
Back when I owned SOTA and developed The Thing MacReady diorama I was planning a large Blair Monster...still considering doing that some day.

I think the Alien franchise is well covered by SS these days.

I love horror but outside of the big names they dont sell well as statues so theres not much planned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenpanther View Post
Hi Jerry will we c any street fighter alpha Male characters this Year going up for pre order?

Dont have to say name of character .
Not this year
OuttaSight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 02:37 PM   #1862
SARFARAZ
I like Chicken Wings
Super Moderator

Jerry when will we see the full reveal of the Akuma Gouken diorama and also are you allowed to tell us in what order will Blanka Dhalsim Honda and Balrog be in? Or is it whichever gets approved quicker? Thanks buddy.
Old 01-16-2013, 02:43 PM   #1863
Batminator
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Jerry, is the next MK klassic scheduled for February? If you can say, which is it? Thanks!
Batminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 04:15 PM   #1864
Sigep756
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Can you please reveal the EX for Shao Khan?
Sigep756 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 04:18 PM   #1865
Joppula
The Horsemen of Apocalypse

Hi Jerry,

I have a question about a Chun Li I had sent in for paint. What email address should questions regarding this topic be sent?

Thank you so much for your time.
Joppula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 04:43 PM   #1866
jye318
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Hi Jerry , I am not in the rush, but when will the chun Li repaint will be done? About one month?asking because I sent two already, thanks !
jye318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 05:09 PM   #1867
I and I
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Location: This couple lives in Sint-Maria-Latem (Zwalm - Belgium)
Jerry... possible of a darkstalkers sneak? Or any idea when?
I and I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 06:19 PM   #1868
SkyPirate82
Death is hereditary.

Welcome back, Jerry.

You asked us collectors a few months back if we'd be interested in some original sculpts by PCS and there was a lot of interest for you to do monsters and zombies.

There's been no talk about this for a while and I was just wondering if you're still considering doing something like this somewhere down the line?
SkyPirate82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 06:30 PM   #1869
Darkhumor
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopCultureShock View Post
We havent been sending email confirmations on the newsletter. I didnt think it was necessary.

Maybe Ill send a confirmation to everyone tomorrow

I also wasnt planning on sending emails on a regular basis, just when we have something to announce.

Maybe Ill rethink that as well.

Thanks for the reply. No need to go through all that. Just some sort of confirmation saying that we've subscribed. I now decided to sign up for a third time. LOL!
Darkhumor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 07:08 PM   #1870
darkdealx
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Whazzers! Good to catch up on PopCulture Shock news

I hope Jerry you didn't get duped by the tea shop scams out in China??

Was all SF related stuff fine on factory production line?
darkdealx is offline   Reply With Quote