Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Closed Thread

Old 05-25-2016, 08:16 AM   #1041
jimmylace
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronicle CS View Post
That's probably the only piece from T3 I'd make, it's on my list. We will see the licensor in Vegas in a few weeks, I'm going to bug him again....
Keeping my fingers crossed! Great minds think alike
Old 05-27-2016, 12:37 PM   #1042
Enforcer
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

The one thing that bugs me about terminator since T3 was the use of CGI. Really turns me off to T movies as a result. That T3 Arnold battle damage shot was just terrible, but I'd buy the collectible version...
Old 05-30-2016, 10:31 AM   #1043
poCoboR
Doh!

Paul, I'm wondering if you could give a rundown on the upcoming RoboCop stuff. Like versions/scales and when to be looking for them. Personally, I'd like to know anything you can divulge on the 1/1 full statue. Been saving up for that puppy ever since y'all re-upped on the license.
Old 05-31-2016, 03:27 PM   #1044
dannygarrett09
Birdman

Hi Paul just wondering if you guys are still going ahead with the Universal Monster stuff as Im tempted to buy some stuff from another company but would lime to know what you guys are going to do before hand to make up my mind.
Old 06-05-2016, 01:29 PM   #1045
jimmylace
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Mulder and Scully 1/2 busts from new series? If done well, they'd sell I think
Old 06-05-2016, 09:24 PM   #1046
Darkhumor
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Not sure if anyone asked this question already. But any chance we can get a 3 raptor diorama to go with our break out rex?
Old 06-05-2016, 09:58 PM   #1047
Parallax
Nightwing

On the topic of Jurassic Park. It's an unpopular movie for sure, but I think a Jurassic Park III Spinosaurus diorama would be amazing. Although the movie isn't the best, I think the design of the Spinosaurus was perfect for the Jurassic Park mythos and I could see something like this working really well at the breakout Rex scale. Maybe a little creativity with the positioning so he's standing over the broken plane and it works as a more dynamic base. I think the colors would look fantastic over the swampy floor, especially with how much the green eyes contrast with the red scales.

Old 06-06-2016, 01:54 AM   #1048
Enforcer
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

If they're to do a JP3 deal, I'd prefer a Spino vs Rex recreation. It's already going to have limited appeal, may as well push the 1k range with 2x 1/20 dino's. It might be the only way I'd buy into a Spino piece

BUT, they could always go for the gold with a solo spino. Maybe buyers will surprise them. It's not THAT hated. It's just kind of back there behind all the other stuff most people rather buy before a spino.
Old 06-06-2016, 02:21 AM   #1049
Parallax
Nightwing

I think the Spinosaurus is one of those things that puts a bad JP3 thought in someone's head and make them think negatively right off the bat. However I do feel like it's one of those pieces that would look so stunning that people would want to have it. The T-Rex vs Spinosaurus just feels like it's such an oversaturated part of Jurassic Park so I'd like to see them try to shed light on some of the positives of JP3.
Old 06-07-2016, 07:29 AM   #1050
HopeOfTheFuture
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bforce View Post
Hi Chronicle. Just thought I would ask if the Terminator Genisys 1/18 Spider HK Tank is still in the works or not? Cheers.
I am curious too.
Closed Thread