Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Just The Facts... > Collection Corner

Old 06-21-2015, 10:32 PM   #21
Matches Malone
Bub Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faiyaz View Post
How about a prop
Great collection Faiyaz. Is this Bale Bat-Cowl a screen used piece and if so how did you acquire this beauty?
Matches Malone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 12:31 AM   #22
Faiyaz
Sey hallo to my lille fren!
Adamantium Member

Thx. Yes its one of the movie prop masks used on set. I acquired it thru an auction in 2009. I have 3 of the movies batarangs, superman signed walking cape from superman IV the quest for peace, a dagger used by the female elf in hellboy the golden army, a tshirt with mellow yellow branding use by Tom cruise in days of thunder. The movie prop Im almosy sure us the giger alien pile used in Aliens and then the pinnacle of my collection. The original certified Star wars luke skywalker return of the jedi lightaber. One of the props that that was used in thefinal battle against darth vader. I think the only thing to top that the lightsaber prop used in the start against boba fett, the lightaber prop used in empire strikes back when luke lost his hand. And owning a real Ewok hahaha. I collect screen used movie props. I still have abt 90-100 boxes to go thru but I will post them as I find them. Moved a few years back and had to box everything and pack into a secure storage. Its taking time to
Faiyaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 05:08 PM   #23
Faiyaz
Sey hallo to my lille fren!
Adamantium Member

Looks like it was my phone that was the issue. New one uploads perfect every time.
Faiyaz is offline   Reply With Quote