Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 01-26-2020, 11:48 AM   #371
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

What do you mean by that? How is Alpha Chun Li's sculpt different?
Gyro Zeppeli is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 02:21 PM   #372
Sgt Taz
Doom Patrol

From the NL =>

Sgt Taz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 02:31 PM   #373
Silverine
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyro Zeppeli View Post
What do you mean by that? How is Alpha Chun Li's sculpt different?
I believe they tones down her hips or legs or ass a bit because of the outfit, I wonder if they do same with decapre
Silverine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 03:14 PM   #374
gomur
The Tick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt Taz View Post

Decapre's mask forgives a lot, but I'm not a fan of Cammy's face. I hope it's tweaked because everything else looks good. And I'll be damned if my eyes don't naturally look down to those... that.... dat.... dat....
gomur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 04:57 PM   #375
cool1sky
Fantastic Four

What’s wrong with the face? That’s exactly how Cammy looks. Might be the image quality for you? If you click the images and view them on ibb they’re a little bit clearer. Her face looks great.
cool1sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 05:06 PM   #376
dao2
Cyclops

Nah I can see her face :| Details are very soft. Instead of really carving out any details all they did was dig in a little bit and smooth it over. Eyes don't sink in enough, cheeks are a bit too soft, and her eyebrows are basically an ridge to her eye socket. Hair isn't very detailed either, the tails are nice but on top of her head and the strands in front of her forehead have nowhere near enough striations. Armband is also looking a bit too thick. Decapre's face is looking the best but still even the mask, why are the corners so soft and rounded? Are they afraid to put any angle definition in this statue or something? Decapre is also missing the damage on her mask and presumbly the scar tissue that shows underneath the mask on the left side of her face (looks like nothing there atm but the mask is casting a shadow atm so we'll see) and the lenses should be a bit more flat. The 1/4 Shadaloo cammy has sharper facial features then this one does :| I think it still looks good, but like $600-700 good.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 05:24 PM   #377
cool1sky
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
Nah I can see her face :| Details are very soft. Instead of really carving out any details all they did was dig in a little bit and smooth it over. Eyes don't sink in enough, cheeks are a bit too soft, and her eyebrows are basically an ridge to her eye socket. Hair isn't very detailed either, the tails are nice but on top of her hand and the strands in front of her forehead have nowhere near enough striations. Armband is also looking a bit too thick. Decapre's face is looking the best but still even the mask, why are the corners so soft and rounded? Are they afraid to put any angle definition in this statue or something? The 1/4 Shadaloo cammy has sharper facial features then this one does :| I think it still looks good, but like $600-700 good.
I like the softness of her facial features. Cammy is supposed to be cute. The hair strands are fine I genuinely don’t see any issue with the amount of striations.....
It’s definitely better than the other 1:3 street fighter faces.
Old 01-26-2020, 05:26 PM   #378
cool1sky
Fantastic Four

Decapre I couldn’t care less about. Honestly don’t think she should have been a variant for a Cammy statue. Would rather have liked to see a 3rd outfit for Cammy.
Old 01-26-2020, 06:14 PM   #379
gomur
The Tick

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
Nah I can see her face :| Details are very soft. Instead of really carving out any details all they did was dig in a little bit and smooth it over. Eyes don't sink in enough, cheeks are a bit too soft, and her eyebrows are basically an ridge to her eye socket. Hair isn't very detailed either, the tails are nice but on top of her head and the strands in front of her forehead have nowhere near enough striations. Armband is also looking a bit too thick. Decapre's face is looking the best but still even the mask, why are the corners so soft and rounded? Are they afraid to put any angle definition in this statue or something? Decapre is also missing the damage on her mask and presumbly the scar tissue that shows underneath the mask on the left side of her face (looks like nothing there atm but the mask is casting a shadow atm so we'll see) and the lenses should be a bit more flat. The 1/4 Shadaloo cammy has sharper facial features then this one does :| I think it still looks good, but like $600-700 good.
Thanks for verbalizing what I couldn't. The eyes are the biggest issue for me. They look just a bit too far apart. Maybe some official product pics will change my stance though.

I have the Cammy Ultra statue and it's amazing. The portrait on that feels spot on.

gomur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 07:01 PM   #380
elchicco2
Frackin!

I don't like that the bridges have a different color
What's your opinion ?
elchicco2 is offline   Reply With Quote