Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 09-05-2020, 06:55 PM   #1091
FJC
Midnighter

Did a little shopping on Facebook. Picked up the EX Cable PF along with the EX Colossus PF. I've been wanting to add the Cable PF to my collection since I first saw it but because of the pandemic, I decided to wait a bit. Well, it paid off. Someone on Facebook was selling it for $600. No way I could turn that down. Jumped on it immediately and just received it today. All I can say is....WOW!

I know Bel and Harbottle are the talented new kids on the block but Martin Canale is still the master. His sculpts still blow me away. This Cable is so imposing and detailed. Martin nailed the sculpt and the paint apps on this piece are fantastic. I'll always be a HUGE Martin Canale fan. I can't wait to see what he's working on next.
FJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2020, 01:21 AM   #1092
bmo9
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FJC View Post
Did a little shopping on Facebook. Picked up the EX Cable PF along with the EX Colossus PF. I've been wanting to add the Cable PF to my collection since I first saw it but because of the pandemic, I decided to wait a bit. Well, it paid off. Someone on Facebook was selling it for $600. No way I could turn that down. Jumped on it immediately and just received it today. All I can say is....WOW!

I know Bel and Harbottle are the talented new kids on the block but Martin Canale is still the master. His sculpts still blow me away. This Cable is so imposing and detailed. Martin nailed the sculpt and the paint apps on this piece are fantastic. I'll always be a HUGE Martin Canale fan. I can't wait to see what he's working on next.
.This Cable is soo freaking awesome! I just noticed months after I picked him up Wolverine's mask on his base. Congrats on two great acquisitions!
bmo9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2020, 07:18 AM   #1093
FJC
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmo9 View Post
.This Cable is soo freaking awesome! I just noticed months after I picked him up Wolverine's mask on his base. Congrats on two great acquisitions!
Thanks! It's most definitely a awesome piece.
Old 09-06-2020, 01:15 PM   #1094
srttoz
Mephisto

Yep still one of my favs. They nailed him and his size.
srttoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2020, 01:34 PM   #1095
Royalguard
The Avengers

I just got my last week, his presence is off the charts!
Royalguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2020, 01:55 PM   #1096
FJC
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by srttoz View Post
Yep still one of my favs. They nailed him and his size.
Yeah, he's definitely an imposing figure. I have him displayed next to the Apocalypse and OG Deadpool PFs.
Old 09-06-2020, 07:51 PM   #1097
srttoz
Mephisto

He's next to my Mags but yea SS's last 3 statues for me have been knocked out of the park. Cable, then Sabes, and now Gambit. Deadpool is up next but I may lose interest him in eventually. I only PO'd him to pair with Cable.
srttoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 06:54 AM   #1098
rich005
Frackin!

So I just noticed these symbols on the inside of Cable's big ass gun he's holding. Surely they're a hidden Deadpool Easter egg. Has anybody else picked up on this on their Cable Premium format?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200918_204858.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	568.0 KB
ID:	133238  
rich005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 06:46 PM   #1099
Vpuik
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Exclusive waitlist just converted
Vpuik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2020, 01:14 PM   #1100
FJC
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vpuik View Post
Exclusive waitlist just converted
Congrats! Let us know what you think about it when it arrives. IMO, it's the very best Cable statue released. Sideshow and Martin Canale nail it!