Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 04-17-2020, 02:24 AM   #1
Viper
Doh!

Could Nosferatu Zodd in Apostle Form actually sell out?

I see that the Prime 1 Studios website has Nosferatu Zodd in Apostle Form available for pre-order. Also, Sideshow says it will be available for pre-order on their website soon.

My question is: Is there actually a risk of this selling out before Sideshow gets a chance to start pre-orders?

Also, does Prime 1 Studios update and show when stock is low on their website?

This is Nosferatu Zodd in Apostle Form:

Viper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 07:44 AM   #2
edgcastillo
Frackin!

I doubt that statue will ever get to Sideshow, unless they resolve whatever issue they have with Prime 1, SS don't even have Schierke for preorder yet and she's available in other sites. And yes, Prime 1 does update the inventory on their website, I've seen it with other Berserk pieces when they start to run low.

Not a lot of people will have the space for a statue the size of Nosferatu in Apostle form and if you add how expensive shipping will be, I don't see this piece getting out of stock anytime soon; but this is just my opinion.
edgcastillo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 08:58 AM   #3
Mooste
The Avengers

Although I agree with edgecastillo that Zodd won't sell out anytime soon due to size, shipping and price it seems that P1 and SSC have patched things up. Even got a mail from SSC this morning were they adverted P1. Seems Corona dampened P1's plan to open a warehouse in the US/EU?
Mooste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2020, 03:19 AM   #4
Vendetta
The X-Men

I doubt it will sell out for some time. It's humongous, incredibly expensive, and falls just short of being definitive in my opinion (no wings, ~1/5 scale so it's slightly out of place with the rest of the line).
Vendetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2020, 09:06 AM   #5
V4XCollect
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Originally was going to quickly say "no"

However, "Nosferatu Zodd in Human Form" is sold out (both EX and Regular @ 850 pieces). So I guess, whoever those collectors are would want the "Apostle Form" @ 400 pieces. Then again, there is a pandemic so who knows...

Not a fan of Berserk but this Apostle Form statue would be cool to see in person.
V4XCollect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2020, 10:52 AM   #6
Zombiez
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

In my opinion this is their best line i love berserk and pre-ordered human form zodd. I ordered apostle form zodd directly from p1 and even with it's intense shipping cost cannot wait to receive it the sooner the better.
Zombiez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2020, 01:37 PM   #7
edgcastillo
Frackin!

I have Zodd human form and Berserker armor, and Femto is on it's way here. And so far I like Zodd human form the most and possibly Femto on a second place. The whole line is amazing, and I'll probably collect most if not all of them, but Zodd human form in my opinion is the best one so far; but Casca is looking pretty good, so maybe she'll be my new favorite.
edgcastillo is offline   Reply With Quote