Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 01-29-2019, 02:32 PM   #81
Darth Milo
Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriegsfuerst View Post
Chronicle doesn‘t accept international orders at all. My only option is to wait until it might appear on eBay. But the risk there is too high
Contact Shane from Secret Compass and ask about Lifeboat shipping:

With Lifeboat, you get your own USA address and a spot in our secure warehouse to store your packages. You can buy from any store in the USA, and have your packages shipped to us. At your request we can inspect them, combine them into a larger box, declare customs as you direct, and them ship them home to you. SAVE MONEY ON SHIPPING!
Darth Milo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 05:59 PM   #82
#Brian
Shadowhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyCurly View Post
I may, if I have something important to say. You on the other hand, what was the point of your comment..........hmmmm have nothing better to do than make fun and crack some dumb joke only you are laughing at? Get a life dude. If you have nothing to say about this product, then what are you here for........to troll? Get a life!
Just trying to add some levity to the thread. It was getting so heated. It was not meant as a personal attack and I never said I didn't enjoy reading the post. If that makes me a Troll then whatever. You seem to take everything as an attack. Everyone is not your enemy, good God man, your post was so long and I made a joke about it and added a nice smiley so you would know it was not an attack.

I apologize that you can not take a light hearted joke and have to turn everything into world war 3. Life is short, your posts are not.
#Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 08:08 PM   #83
BillyCurly
Dreams of Youth are the Regrets of Maturity
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by #Brian View Post
Just trying to add some levity to the thread. It was getting so heated. It was not meant as a personal attack and I never said I didn't enjoy reading the post. If that makes me a Troll then whatever. You seem to take everything as an attack. Everyone is not your enemy, good God man, your post was so long and I made a joke about it and added a nice smiley so you would know it was not an attack.

I apologize that you can not take a light hearted joke and have to turn everything into world war 3. Life is short, your posts are not.
Ya, your post read nothing as having fun, and your little laughing face did anything but say you were just joking.

Even now your making comments I TAKE EVERYTHING as an attack and that EVERYONE is my enemy. WHO are you to say that after one post. You dont know me at all, and then you make an apology on my behalf because you think your being funny? Again, your not funny, and your sarcastic apology you know where you can take that. If it was sincere, that would have been cool, but no, same stupid response.

And if things are too heated for your liking or my posts are too long for you to read, then dont read them. Simple as that. World war 3.............please. I pointed out that your comment was dumb and served no purpose, as does this one. MOVE ON!
BillyCurly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 10:39 PM   #84
#Brian
Shadowhawk

My sincere apologies to the forum members and Chronicle for my silly joke about a long post and bringing the thread off topic. I did not intend for this type of ugliness to derail the thread.
I realize now my humor was not justified or welcome. It was a severe lapse of judgment on my behalf.These discussions have no room for jokes or humor and add nothing of worth amongst the various opinions that are posted.
Old 01-30-2019, 04:47 AM   #85
Bloodrayne
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by #Brian View Post
My sincere apologies to the forum members and Chronicle for my silly joke about a long post and bringing the thread off topic. I did not intend for this type of ugliness to derail the thread.
I realize now my humor was not justified or welcome. It was a severe lapse of judgment on my behalf.These discussions have no room for jokes or humor and add nothing of worth amongst the various opinions that are posted.
Thank you.
Apology accepted.
Bloodrayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2019, 08:57 AM   #86
generalzodlives
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

I'd rather have more jokes than wordy diatribes.

Yes, it's expensive.
No, it's not the T1 or T2 Endoskeleton.

If those are deal breakers for you, then don't get it and move on to something else. Writing a Master's Thesis on why you're personally not getting it isn't going to change anyone else's mind.
generalzodlives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2019, 09:11 AM   #87
franktank
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by generalzodlives View Post
I'd rather have more jokes than wordy diatribes.
What’s a diatribe?....
Like Weight Watchers or something?!!!!

:-)

Last edited by franktank; 01-30-2019 at 09:12 AM. Reason: Typo
franktank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2019, 09:49 AM   #88
generalzodlives
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by franktank View Post
What’s a diatribe?....

I think it has something to do with testing your blood sugar before posting on forums. That's what I read on the interweb.
generalzodlives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2019, 10:07 AM   #89
#Brian
Shadowhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by franktank View Post
What’s a diatribe?....

Hey! Learn from my mistakes! NO JOKING ALLOWED!

On a serious note: I am not picking this up personally but am curious about the support system. I see the rods in the bottom of the feet and wonder if these extend internally past the knees. It seems to me the knees would be a weak point if not reinforced internally.

I have faith that Paul knows how to engineer these endos as he has made many before, just curious about this if anyone has info to share...
Old 01-30-2019, 12:22 PM   #90
clutch
Sailor Moon

clutch is offline   Reply With Quote