Statue Forum 

StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Leave it to the Professionals Please > Alex Pereira

» Spotlight
DGK Tweeterhead Batman Exclusive DGK Diamond Select Premier Black Panther Statue DGK Kotobukiya ArtFX Spiderman & Venom 1:6 Statues Comic Soon:
Clay Moore - Inside Stories

Old 03-13-2020, 09:51 AM   #111
Brandon
The Spirit

Did this company die or something?
Brandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 06:26 AM   #112
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?

I guess when they had to cancel their first statue. The company never took off. I blame the 4 arms.
zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2020, 03:59 PM   #113
dao2
Inhumans

shame I liked the 4 arms
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2020, 03:47 AM   #114
cosmic
Mephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
shame I liked the 4 arms
looks like you were the only one. But did you preorder?

This is what happens, when companies ignoring feedback of customers
cosmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2020, 11:56 AM   #115
AlexLothos
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
shame I liked the 4 arms
I also liked the 4 arms and the sculpt/design in general.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic View Post
looks like you were the only one. But did you preorder?
I did not. My admiration of the piece didn't match the price they landed on.
AlexLothos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2020, 05:09 PM   #116
dao2
Inhumans

I didn't po yet but was interested in getting it (po or not), unfortunately since it's an unknown company I generally prefer to wait for release cause I have no idea how it's going to turn out.
Old 03-18-2020, 02:20 AM   #117
cosmic
Mephisto

well if even people who liked the piece didnt order, how then the company can survive. There you have it.

As for the price, it was similar to ARHs Medusa , no?
Old 03-18-2020, 11:23 AM   #118
dao2
Inhumans

Quote:
well if even people who liked the piece didnt order, how then the company can survive. There you have it.

As for the price, it was similar to ARHs Medusa , no?
I don't think the cost is too high, actually the opposite I thought the cost for the kit compared to the painted was a little sketchy at how low it was ;p and yeah I know how POs work, it's a shame but I'm not broken up about it or surprised. Just saying I liked it with the arms. Even if it had 2 or was something else it's still a new company. I really like the q-collectibles judge dredd and I'm holding off on that until they finish.
Old 03-19-2020, 09:50 AM   #119
cosmic
Mephisto

I ordered Dredd from q-collectibles, specially because their communication is excellent and very customer friendly. I hope they will do more.

I dont get why you dont want to support new companies. If we all think like that, its gonna be only sideshow and xm-studios.

I am open to support newcomers based on the vibe they give to the customers, if they listen and dont behave like elite before even they have released something, then they have my $$$
Old 03-20-2020, 01:33 PM   #120
dao2
Inhumans

Quote:
I ordered Dredd from q-collectibles, specially because their communication is excellent and very customer friendly. I hope they will do more.

I dont get why you dont want to support new companies. If we all think like that, its gonna be only sideshow and xm-studios.

I am open to support newcomers based on the vibe they give to the customers, if they listen and dont behave like elite before even they have released something, then they have my $$$
I don't PO from SS either :P I generally pick up their stuff a little later for cheaper. I do PO some, like I po from HMO cause I believe they provide solid stuff and they have proven that, or figurama which I have the Hellsing diorama on PO. Or just in general if it's something I really want and likely would be difficult to get at a good price in the future.

I do really like the dredd, but it's not cheap. If it's delivered as advertised I think it's well worth the price and will pick it up, but a lot of why it looks so amazing is that excellent paint job and I have serious doubts that they can deliver on it.

TL;DR if this hobby wasn't built around false advertising I would be more inclined to pre-order. If you start delivering what you show then sure I'm down.