Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 04-16-2016, 05:39 PM   #421
Lorde Trooper
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopCultureShock View Post
Imm telling you guys...someone else is going to be doing some cool filmation style statues.

Maybe they will get to the characters we didnt.

Thats all i can say.
Time will tell but I don't see a lot of the existing PCS filmation collectors starting over again with the heavy hitters unless of characters that were untouched by PCS like ram man or mer-man.

Unless they are of smaller scale and therefore lower price point then maybe. Seems crazy that another company would try a filmation line when PCS has the license and were pumping them out.
Lorde Trooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2016, 05:43 PM   #422
AlizAbef
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Well since they're friends of yours, then it definitely can't be a bad thing that someone else has elected to take over what you started. Thanks for some hope there, Jerry. Looking forward to seeing when they decide to come out with an official announcement....whoever it is.
AlizAbef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2016, 05:48 PM   #423
Lorde Trooper
The Herculoids

Quote:
Not my company doing it so not my place to say any more.

Im just helping them build some hype for their big announcement as they are friends of mine.
I'm not trying to be rude or anything but wouldn't you be advising them not to purse this route considering you've just announced the end of the filmation line from lack of support by the fans.

I can't help but feel this line has ended to assist another and I've felt that for a several weeks now, I felt it didn't matter how well she-ra sold it was going to be the end.

I hope they announce this soon then as I was going to order the ss statues as PCS is slowing down on motu. I really hope they take on mer-man first, wishing thinking I know.
Old 04-16-2016, 05:54 PM   #424
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorde Trooper View Post
I'm not trying to be rude or anything but wouldn't you be advising them not to purse this route considering you've just announced the end of the filmation line from lack of support by the fans.

I can't help but feel this line has ended to assist another and I've felt that for a several weeks now, I felt it didn't matter how well she-ra sold it was going to be the end.

I hope they announce this soon then as I was going to order the ss statues as PCS is slowing down on motu. I really hope they take on mer-man first, wishing thinking I know.
Its not my place to give them business advice. What works for one company doesnt always work for another, and vice versa.

They seem passionate about it and I only learned of it after it became clear we were done with the Filmation line.

I wish them and the fans and collectors only the best.
OuttaSight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2016, 06:12 PM   #425
Lorde Trooper
The Herculoids

Quote:
Its not my place to give them business advice. What works for one company doesnt always work for another, and vice versa.

They seem passionate about it and I only learned of it after it became clear we were done with the Filmation line.

I wish them and the fans and collectors only the best.
That's fair enough and makes sense. I really hope they rival PCS in quality, I will miss these statues Jerry. I'm looking forward to the he-man life size bust coming soon and hope for some more motu collectibles from PCS down the track.

Thanks for everything so far Jerry, it's been a fun ride. PCS has dragged me from he-man.org to the statue forums as first port of call.
Old 04-16-2016, 06:23 PM   #426
qz33
Rescue

Well it doesn't fit Chronicle's MO so then it must be...

I dunno
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 11:55 AM   #427
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Great she ra is sold out! Crap this filmation line has ended? That sucks. If someone else makes these filmation they won't be the same scale and style most likely. But I hope someone tackles the cartoon accurate thunder cats some day. I want all of them! So sad no battle cat.....
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 12:31 PM   #428
mkkollector81
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorde Trooper View Post
Time will tell but I don't see a lot of the existing PCS filmation collectors starting over again with the heavy hitters unless of characters that were untouched by PCS like ram man or mer-man.

Unless they are of smaller scale and therefore lower price point then maybe. Seems crazy that another company would try a filmation line when PCS has the license and were pumping them out.
Agree
I am not starting over
mkkollector81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 12:46 PM   #429
qz33
Rescue

No way I see anyone offering 1/4 scale statues.
I might go 1/6 if they were totally spot on.

Most likely though just another run through the usual characters and they'll stop early.

Really wish someone would do a Filmation line like the NECA stactions. A line of plastic statues that size, well done and at $50-$75 a figure seems like a winner to get the current figure collecting fanbase.

I really don't get MOTU classics still continuing. I'm so done with posable toys like that. No way I'm going backwards from statues.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 12:56 PM   #430
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
No way I see anyone offering 1/4 scale statues.
I might go 1/6 if they were totally spot on.

Most likely though just another run through the usual characters and they'll stop early.

Really wish someone would do a Filmation line like the NECA stactions. A line of plastic statues that size, well done and at $50-$75 a figure seems like a winner to get the current figure collecting fanbase.

I really don't get MOTU classics still continuing. I'm so done with posable toys like that. No way I'm going backwards from statues.
Good points would love some accurate Mezco large plastic figures like the thunder cats line for 25.00 each. Those are so awesome and cheap. I can't see myself starting over on a high price line at the moment. Unless it's so good and different that I must have it. Jerry will it be 1/4 in filmation style accurate? Or like ss semi real/ mixed with cartoon?
On the bright side the must have for me is from pcs
Sorceress
She ra
He man
Hordak
Skeletor

Teela I had to buy extra

But I wasn't sure if I was going to buy a ton more due to space
Anyways except if it was battle cat, or some characters which we may never see the light for like granamyer, damar the demon, queen Angela, frosta, castaspella, etc
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote