Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Sports

Old 01-11-2006, 02:44 PM   #21
rychehitman
Galactus

I dont see HBK going to SD. Wont happen (full time anyway!)

I would love for them to unify ALL the belts again! We dont need 2 world titles and we sure as hell dont need 2 tag champs! Keep the IC belt, and the US belt. There are enough mid carders to support that. That IC belt should be the #1 Contender belt. Cruisers champ and Womens champ are good. If they must have 2 tag belts, why not a cruiserweight tag champ belt. Beat TNA to the punch!
rychehitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 02:49 PM   #22
Daywalker
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rychehitman
I dont see HBK going to SD. Wont happen (full time anyway!)

I would love for them to unify ALL the belts again! We dont need 2 world titles and we sure as hell dont need 2 tag champs! Keep the IC belt, and the US belt. There are enough mid carders to support that. That IC belt should be the #1 Contender belt. Cruisers champ and Womens champ are good. If they must have 2 tag belts, why not a cruiserweight tag champ belt. Beat TNA to the punch!
nice - i agree on everythign u said but the crusier tag belts - i dont think there are enough cruisers to support a pool for a cruiser title and crusier tag title - hell the pool in the tag divsion alone is weak - but i liek what u say abotu unifiny the belts again and having only 1 champ - and keepingthe IC and us titles - make the IC champ like an auto #1 contender and that way if they win the world title then the IC belt can be used kinda like a money in the bank type deal ( liek u win the IC blet u automatically are entitled to 1 title shot as long as u hold the belt - if u loose the IC belt before u use ur shot - ur outta luck and the next IC holder gets the same deal etc)
Daywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 07:16 PM   #23
rychehitman
Galactus

I am so sick of cruisers being used as squash jobbers to bigger guys! Its total crap!
rychehitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 07:51 PM   #24
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by daywalker
the other one was getting too long again so here we go with pt III of wwe

i agree that RVD should win the rumble - that would be a great push and he would make a great main eventer at WM - but i dont think itll happen - im sure HHH wants the belt before he takes leave when the baby is born so im sure he will win and carry the belt for a few months before steph gives birth

also the lita nip slip was all over tv - i know when i was watchin it usa blacked out the screen when the slip happened but good looking out with the vid/pic
Where's that vid pic?

RVD should win the rumble, it's a no brainer. They owe it to RVD and his fans to elevate him to the level he belongs. Also they really need to dump the split. It's never worked and will never work.

There should be the world title (keep the big gold as the main strap), IC belt(have the IC champ always be the #1 contender) and a TV champ(#1 contender to the IC belt). Then you can have your top guys in the title scene and everyone else fighting for the IC strap trying to get that title shot. I have no clue why Vince killed the IC title and all the prestige it had. What an ass.
The General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 09:44 PM   #25
Virsago
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The General
Where's that vid pic?
Here you go

A pic
Videos got taken down already though.
Virsago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 09:49 PM   #26
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thevirsago
Here you go

A pic
Videos got taken down already though.
Thanks bro. Lita may look like a man but she has a decent rack.
The General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 02:31 AM   #27
Perna
Budda Budda Bamfer!
Artist

Wrestling just gets messed up more and more every week. With Angle gone I wonder which SD wrestler will make the crossover to RAW. Taker?
Perna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 01:48 PM   #28
Daywalker
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perna
Wrestling just gets messed up more and more every week. With Angle gone I wonder which SD wrestler will make the crossover to RAW. Taker?
prob nobody - they needed angle to replace batista who went down with that back injury - raw has a deeper talent pool then SD so i think angle will just stay there and they will redirect the HBK fued with a different char
Old 01-12-2006, 01:50 PM   #29
Daywalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by The General
Where's that vid pic?

RVD should win the rumble, it's a no brainer. They owe it to RVD and his fans to elevate him to the level he belongs. Also they really need to dump the split. It's never worked and will never work.

There should be the world title (keep the big gold as the main strap), IC belt(have the IC champ always be the #1 contender) and a TV champ(#1 contender to the IC belt). Then you can have your top guys in the title scene and everyone else fighting for the IC strap trying to get that title shot. I have no clue why Vince killed the IC title and all the prestige it had. What an ass.
and i agree 100% that RVD should win and get a title shot - he earned it and deserve to be the main event - he owned ECW and was one of the biggest draws - wwe never let him be the man so he should get his shot now
Old 01-12-2006, 02:16 PM   #30
Tony Coca
Teflon Don

Quote:
Originally Posted by daywalker
prob nobody - they needed angle to replace batista who went down with that back injury - raw has a deeper talent pool then SD so i think angle will just stay there and they will redirect the HBK fued with a different char
If WWE was smart which they are not they would have Benoit win it.Since he lost the best out of 7 against Booker/Orton,it would have been cool to have him get the belt this way rubbing it in the face of both of them.And know Vince He'll Have Kurt show up on Raw and have him fight HBK anyway.
Tony Coca is offline   Reply With Quote