Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 11-20-2019, 07:00 AM   #171
Masa_yodamorph
The Avengers

This came out very far off from the proto. Definitely the face sculpt is off and the armpit sag reminds me of Batman PF. Such a shame, since the proto was wicked. This is definitely no where as bad as the Wonder Woman failed piece they just released. The face sculpt was horrendous. I was shocked to see that Prime 1 made that and allowed that to be in collectors hands. Hopefully this doesn’t become a normal thing with them. Maybe their factory is getting exhausted with the overwhelming amount of statues on the go.
Masa_yodamorph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 11:50 AM   #172
Commander0Zero
Statue Forum MacDaddy

as I have already said here and Facebook. P1 and all companies should release production pictures BEFORE shipping the product. In an ideal world they shoud release high quality production pictures and an unboxing and assembly video. Many customers are unable to make it to the limited amount of conventions that these pieces are displayed at. On top of that if they can make it there the see the prototype not a production piece. Also P1 is reducing it's convention footprint. Where does this leave collectors? It's leaves us speculating on social media due to the fact we have no way to see these with our own eyes and P1 is not offering the things I listed above.
Commander0Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 11:26 PM   #173
Iko Iko
The InJustice League

Hanging in there for now BUT if more pics surface with this armpit issue, I am canceling. Considering the same for WW. Was hoping to have an awesome display of the big 3 but now my hope is fading.
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 11:30 PM   #174
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iko Iko View Post
Hanging in there for now BUT if more pics surface with this armpit issue, I am canceling. Considering the same for WW. Was hoping to have an awesome display of the big 3 but now my hope is fading.
I’m feeling the same way.
nearmint is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 11:36 PM   #175
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
You can always go for the 1/2 scales if you can find anyone willing to sell them. They’re great pieces.
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 11:36 PM   #176
Iko Iko
The InJustice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
I’m feeling the same way.
Yes, and I'm thinking about letting my 1/3 Affleck Batman go too if I do cancel because I'd have no one to pair him with.
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 12:48 AM   #177
Commander0Zero
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
I'm in the same boat
Commander0Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 12:50 AM   #178
Jam2315
Frackin!

I'm really stuck with what I wanna do. This was the piece I was most looking forward to gettin this year. It's been paid for thru sideshow bt man I'm on the fence of just eating the nrd. Something in me has a feeling the one that was shown after the horrible pics was just a Pic of the best one out of the line & most likely futzed to make it more presentable to us. Idk. Who really knows. Eagerly waiting for an honest unboxing before they get sent to the states
Jam2315 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 12:54 AM   #179
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jam2315 View Post
I'm really stuck with what I wanna do. This was the piece I was most looking forward to gettin this year. It's been paid for thru sideshow bt man I'm on the fence of just eating the nrd. Something in me has a feeling the one that was shown after the horrible pics was just a Pic of the best one out of the line & most likely futzed to make it more presentable to us. Idk. Who really knows. Eagerly waiting for an honest unboxing before they get sent to the states
No need to lose your NRD. This piece has been delayed enough that you can get your NRD refunded.
nearmint is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 01:28 AM   #180
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jam2315 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
No need to lose your NRD. This piece has been delayed enough that you can get your NRD refunded.
And if there is a problem if you do decide to receive it, you can just return it (or smash it if you were international) for a full refund.
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote