Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

Old 06-22-2016, 02:49 PM   #6081
OrangeCrush
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnclone View Post
So you think you've heard it all? Oh no my friend, for proof just read the following.

"Despite more than 20 years passing since she gave birth, Jennifer Mulford is determined to start breastfeeding again. After reading about adult breastfeeding relationships online, she became intrigued about the idea of nursing adults, so much so that the former bartender took time off from her job in order to focus on nursing her boyfriend, Brad Leeson. "When I read about the bond breastfeeding could create between two people I was envious," she said. "I have always enjoyed my breasts being touched during sex more than anything else so I knew I would enjoy it." In order to trick her body into thinking that she is nursing a child, Jen needs to dry feed Brad every two hours to help encourage milk..."
WTF!!

Man, there are some really strange people in the world. If there is one thing that I realize more and more the older I get, its exactly that.

According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), the field of psychiatry is expected to grow by 15% between 2014 and 2024, which is a much larger amount of growth than is expected with most job fields. That actually makes perfect sense after reading posts like these.
OrangeCrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 04:09 PM   #6082
Hanky Panky
Captain Marvel

Nah, the woman is a SAINT imo!
Hanky Panky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 08:11 PM   #6083
johnclone
The Enchantress

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzmYirdDz8I
johnclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2016, 08:41 PM   #6084
johnclone
The Enchantress

I know what people will say, that she looks incredibly silly, like she is playing a joke on everyone because she knows how ridiculous this looks, but you have to think of it like this. This doesn't look like she is trying to be 12, and it doesn't look like half her head was stuck in the food disposal, she looks, well she looks just, just, umm, fine. She looks fine. Yes, she looks fine.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	52.5 KB
ID:	96893  
Old 07-12-2016, 02:25 PM   #6085
johnclone
The Enchantress

Picard's just not impressed anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmOo9yfRNZY
Old 07-15-2016, 09:37 AM   #6086
johnclone
The Enchantress

another... So you think you've heard it all? No, no my friend, take for example this bizarre tale, which sounds like it could have been a story from Tales from the Crypt,

CARLISLE, Pa. – A central Pennsylvania man is accused of spraying fluid used to embalm a human brain on marijuana that he then smoked. State police in Carlisle on Thursday charged 26-year-old Joshua Lee Long with abuse of a corpse and conspiracy. WGAL-TV says court records indicate Long's aunt discovered the brain in a department store bag while cleaning out a trailer. Long allegedly told her during a phone conversation from the Cumberland County jail that he used the formaldehyde-soaked pot to get high. Court records indicate a coroner concluded the brain was real and that Long supposedly named it Freddy.
Old 07-19-2016, 04:03 PM   #6087
johnclone
The Enchantress

When visiting the Neues Museum in Nuremburg, Germany, a 91-year-old woman began filling out a crossword puzzle — only to find out that it was a work of art worth $89,000. Oops. The artwork is called "Reading-work-piece" and was made by avant-garde artist Arthur Koepcke. The work features the phrase "insert words," according to TIME.com, and the 91-year-old suspect did just that... with a ballpoint pen.

Good for her!
Old 07-20-2016, 01:17 PM   #6088
johnclone
The Enchantress

cactus body slam, you can actually hear the pain

NSFW language and volume

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHSJCMkUa9Y
Old 07-31-2016, 08:54 AM   #6089
johnclone
The Enchantress

So You think you've heard it all? Not even close!

Take for example this little tale....

A woman who visited a hibachi steakhouse in Tennessee says she was sexually assaulted by a toy during her dinner.

Police were called to Hibachi in Murfreesboro this week on a sexual assault complaint, where Isabelle Lassiter told them she'd been squirted in the face with a toy by a chef.

The toy is meant to look like a little boy that pulls his pants down and "urinates."

Proprietors of the restaurant admit the incident occurred and said the toy is meant to be funny.

But Lassiter isn't laughing, in part because it happened in front of her children.

"It peed on me, basically. Out of his… wee-wee area,” Isabelle Lassiter told WTVF.

Lassiter reportedly police said she felt sexually assaulted because the toy had a penis. However, in the police statement, the officer refuted that claim.

"I observed the toy to have no penis and just a hole for the water to shoot out," the officer wrote.
Old 08-18-2016, 09:04 PM   #6090
johnclone
The Enchantress

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6Wpc9s35ZY