Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

Old 12-15-2011, 11:52 PM   #11
boondocksaint
Painter / Troublemaker
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrillj View Post
Yes I read the whole thread, but some of the facts got lost between the many excuses. Sorry bro, just being as direct as you are.
i said i wasnt making excuses earlier...did you read that part to? just stating the facts..some which you obviously missed...

maybe you didnt read the whole thread

bottom line is i did not ship the statue like that....
boondocksaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 11:55 PM   #12
boondocksaint
Painter / Troublemaker
Producer

again...this isnt for peoples opinions..i want spartacus to post the pictures he sent me so both sides are out there....i have nothing to hide and did nothing wrong...
as for spartacus it does suck that he feels he got hosed by me....but that just isnt the case....and it sucks to have a piece show up like that..however it happened i wish it didnt

Last edited by boondocksaint; 12-16-2011 at 12:04 AM.
Old 12-16-2011, 12:09 AM   #13
JadeGiant
Angry Green Rage Monster Mod. SMASH!
Super Moderator

Boon, don't think you can post a thread on a public forum and not expect people to chime in with an opinion. If this was meant to be strictly between you and Spart you should go the PM route IMO. Just an observation - not taking sides on this at all.

CAF
JadeGiant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 12:10 AM   #14
boondocksaint
Painter / Troublemaker
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeGiant View Post
Boon, don't think you can post a thread on a public forum and not expect people to chime in with an opinion. If this was meant to be strictly between you and Spart you should go the PM route IMO. Just an observation - not taking sides on this at all.
it has,,,thats when i was threatened that he was going to PLASTER IT all over the forums..

im asking as a courtesy not to be a d*ck and post an unwanted opinion....
Old 12-16-2011, 12:13 AM   #15
saul62
Painter
Painter

Ok, just to be clear, i went over Boony's house also to pick up a couple of prototypes that i was going to paint for him, that's when i saw the Batman in person and saw him packing the piece and boxing it. There was no damage at all on the piece. The ONLY thing that Boony did was not attach the upper and lower body parts due to shipping which i remember a metal rod was inserted in the center of the lower halve in order to slide the torso into it.
I saw NOTHING wrong with the built up at all. Something must of have happened during shipping, i too would love to know what happened.
Boony and i talked about what happended and offered him to take care of the fix and repaint on Boony's cost. I PM'ed Spartucus but still haven't recieved a reply as of yet.
Hope this gets resolved!

Saul
Old 12-16-2011, 12:14 AM   #16
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

Sparty and Boony are both good guys in my experience. If the offer is still out there and Saul is willing to try to fix it I would take that if I were Spartacus.

As to threats, sometimes a guys temper gets the best of him, especially if he feels he is getting bent over. I know my temper gets the better of me sometimes.
TNovak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 12:16 AM   #17
boondocksaint
Painter / Troublemaker
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNovak View Post
Sparty and Boony are both good guys in my experience. If the offer is still out there and Saul is willing to try to fix it I would take that if I were Spartacus.

As to threats, sometimes a guys temper gets the best of him, especially if he feels he is getting bent over. I know my temper gets the better of me sometimes.

i wish he would...i already set a payment plan with saul if he was to choose that route...

ive never had a problem with spart before...always enjoyed his banter on the boards...and would love to resolve this...
Old 12-16-2011, 12:17 AM   #18
carrillj
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by boondocksaint View Post
it has,,,thats when i was threatened that he was going to PLASTER IT all over the forums..

im asking as a courtesy not to be a d*ck and post an unwanted opinion....
I was trying to be respectful in my first post and simply offered an opinion since I thought that is what you were asking for. Had it been clear that your intentions were to protect your image, then I wouldn't have chimed in. Thanks for calling me a d*ck though, but I doubt this will help your reputation or whatever else you're trying to accomplish with this thread.

OVER AND OUT.
carrillj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 12:17 AM   #19
C. Bormann
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Maybe instead of paying someone to paint his kit and complaining, he should invest a little time and money to buy an airbrush and learn to paint it himself.
C. Bormann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 12:17 AM   #20
JadeGiant
Angry Green Rage Monster Mod. SMASH!
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by saul62 View Post
Ok, just to be clear, i went over Boony's house also to pick up a couple of prototypes that i was going to paint for him, that's when i saw the Batman in person and saw him packing the piece and boxing it. There was no damage at all on the piece. The ONLY thing that Boony did was not attach the upper and lower body parts due to shipping which i remember a metal rod was inserted in the center of the lower halve in order to slide the torso into it.
I saw NOTHING wrong with the built up at all. Something must of have happened during shipping, i too would love to know what happened.
Boony and i talked about what happended and offered him to take care of the fix and repaint on Boony's cost. I PM'ed Spartucus but still haven't recieved a reply as of yet.
Hope this gets resolved!

Saul
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNovak View Post

CAF
JadeGiant is offline   Reply With Quote