Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Kotobukiya

Old 07-03-2023, 12:27 PM   #111
Mammal
Blue Falcon

$386 right now at Amazon.
Mammal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2023, 04:37 PM   #112
worstgamerever
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Do we know when the next release is, or what is it? The choice to go with X-Men/X-Force is inspired. I am buying every one of these masterpieces
worstgamerever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2023, 08:33 PM   #113
Master Pizza
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by worstgamerever View Post
Do we know when the next release is, or what is it? The choice to go with X-Men/X-Force is inspired. I am buying every one of these masterpieces
I'm still waiting to see the Ghost Rider they teased a long time ago. Looked like it was going to be Danny Ketch version with early 90's bike. As far as x-men go I can't recall what was teased beyond Cable and Deadpool(I think).
Master Pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2023, 08:53 PM   #114
Andres
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by worstgamerever View Post
I think the line it's dead, Deadpool was announced a year ago, and since then there hasn't been any new announcement or anything
Andres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2023, 10:28 PM   #115
spriggan
The Spirit

They need to reduce the price if they want people to buy them.
spriggan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2023, 12:15 AM   #116
Vecchio1
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Damn shame. Did I miss something from the con?? Please tell me I did and they announced Ghost rider, gambit, NIGHTCRAWLER, ETC...
Vecchio1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2023, 09:14 AM   #117
lukpopas
Frackin!

Looks like both line Fine Art and Signature Series is dead, Con shown us only PVC figure and no resin statues. Kucharek bros does't tease any news about his Ghost Rider for long time
lukpopas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2023, 09:52 PM   #118
chapo
Doh!

Talking Best 1/6 Cable ever!!! NO CAP!

Honestly at $635 is crazy for this piece. When you can buy a SS premium format cable that's 1/4 scale for $725. When i first saw this statue through pictures i fell in love with it. But the price made me look the other way. Well Some time goes by, and i come across one for $350 shipped! I was so lucky to find that. Cause it is worth every single penny. For this piece I will pay $450 tops. If this was 1/4 scale with 1/4 details I strongly feel it would have been the best cable statue ever! Perhaps even a grail. XM cable i think is the best and i actually like this Kotobukiya cable more then the sideshow. & I love SS cable...... I mean the base alone is basically another statue itself. Especially when you view it from the back.
Just because the way Cable is posed and the his outfit with accurate paint application makes him him so unique. I truly feel he's such an underrated piece because of his price.
chapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2023, 10:13 PM   #119
chapo
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philintheblank View Post
It looks great...tons of detail. Going to take up some shelf space for sure. I will say...two gripes...the head looks kind of small given how big the rest of him is and it does look like they're using the same material they used on Thor for the skin. I was hoping these would be your more typical resin. In any case...great looking piece and a nice start to the line.
I thought the same thing, but i still gave it a shot and im glad i did. Its not small when you look at his armor/boots/guns and everything else. If it was 1/4 scale, it would be the best cable statue ever!
Old 08-17-2023, 10:23 PM   #120
chapo
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spriggan View Post
They need to reduce the price if they want people to buy them.
I strongly agree. I did came across one for $350 and thank god i bought it. If you can come across one for 400, its well worth it.