Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 09-05-2011, 12:56 AM   #21
Luminous
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by testsubject25 View Post
races are limited, but you do have zabrak (maul style), twi'lek, cyborg, chiss (thrawn style), and a few others. Your character voice is predetermined, but VERY high quality and appropriate.

Some of the voice actors are:

David Hayter: Jedi Knight (snake from the metal gear series)

Steve Blum: Bounty Hunter (Spike from Cowboy Bebop and a TON of of other stuff, just google him)

And a ton of others if you google. Sorry I'm a little iffy on things, I just got home from a family party!
OMG! I had NO intention of playing a Bounty Hunter (I was a Bounty Hunter in Galaxies), but Steve Blum voicing that class is just too damn awesome!

SPIKE!!
Luminous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 02:39 AM   #22
MrYac
Hercules

Quote:
Have faith in this game my friend. If you like KotOR at all, you will love this. Hold me to that!
oh i have no doubt i'll love it, if theres any company i have faith in it's bioware, but that still doesn't mean i'm not annoyed that i can't be one of the near infinite cool aliens the star wars universe has to offer
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 10:46 AM   #23
testsubject25
Birds of Prey

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac View Post
oh i have no doubt i'll love it, if theres any company i have faith in it's bioware, but that still doesn't mean i'm not annoyed that i can't be one of the near infinite cool aliens the star wars universe has to offer
I agree with you there! I'd bet that we will see more playable races down the road.
testsubject25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 10:47 AM   #24
testsubject25
Birds of Prey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminous View Post
OMG! I had NO intention of playing a Bounty Hunter (I was a Bounty Hunter in Galaxies), but Steve Blum voicing that class is just too damn awesome!

SPIKE!!
And how perfect is it that he's voicing a bounty hunter?
Old 09-05-2011, 12:03 PM   #25
Luminous
Cyclops

Quote:
And how perfect is it that he's voicing a bounty hunter?
Believe me, the irony was not lost on me.

Btw test, how were you notified about your invitation to the beta? Was it sent to your inbox on the SWTOR site or was it e-mailed to you?
Old 09-05-2011, 01:42 PM   #26
MrYac
Hercules

Quote:
I agree with you there! I'd bet that we will see more playable races down the road.
haha, i hate when they do that crap, like in WoW i always wanted to be a goblin, but after 2 years of playing (and probably another 2 since i quit) i'm certainly not going to go and start a new character now just because they finally got off their asses and made them playable
Old 09-05-2011, 02:22 PM   #27
testsubject25
Birds of Prey

Quote:
haha, i hate when they do that crap, like in WoW i always wanted to be a goblin, but after 2 years of playing (and probably another 2 since i quit) i'm certainly not going to go and start a new character now just because they finally got off their asses and made them playable
ha! no doubt. I felt that way about the Panderans, which is rumored to be a race in the next expansion. I made it to level 83 and walked away months ago. I just lost interest after five years of on again, off again playing. I'm glad that I've got the same group of about a dozen people rolling into TOR though.

Quote:
Believe me, the irony was not lost on me.

Btw test, how were you notified about your invitation to the beta? Was it sent to your inbox on the SWTOR site or was it e-mailed to you?
E-mail. Mine went to my spam folder though, so be sure to keep an eye out!
Old 09-05-2011, 02:58 PM   #28
MrYac
Hercules

Quote:

SPIKE!!
haha, are you really that surprised? Steve has been in about 99% of all animation and video games over the last 12 or so years for me personally i have no intenetion of playing a Bounty Hunter....except for the fact that one of their companions is a Jawa.....i love Jawas
Old 09-05-2011, 03:35 PM   #29
Luminous
Cyclops

Quote:
haha, are you really that surprised? Steve has been in about 99% of all animation and video games over the last 12 or so years for me personally i have no intenetion of playing a Bounty Hunter....except for the fact that one of their companions is a Jawa.....i love Jawas
No it isn't all that surprising. I just thought it was awesome that he could potentially voice your character, not some random NPC. Not to mention he is a BOUNTY HUNTER!
Old 09-05-2011, 04:40 PM   #30
bigjohn550
Sailor Moon

How do the playable cyborgs look? I'd think it would be hard to pull one of those off without it looking cheesy.
bigjohn550 is offline   Reply With Quote