Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tsume / Attakus

Old 04-02-2008, 07:48 PM   #521
Juggernaut
The Falcon

Will SW series 5 be announced later this year or next year?

Any news on the DB anf DBZ statue's?

Any news on the One Piece statues?
Juggernaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 03:30 AM   #522
Darth Mystery
Loki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
I'm with ya DT. Sure it sucks not hearing anything but the glass half empty mentality and rampant complaining (especially in this thread) is getting stale. Maybe I'm overly optimistic compared to most but remember this hobby is supposed to be fun guys. Might be time to look for something else if the lack of announcements gets you that upset.
I did, i found it with SideShow, they give lots of information about upcoming stuff and that give's us all something to write about. Attakus is going down the drain...unfortunatly and believe me, i am one of the first in line to buy new Attakus products.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchskywalker View Post
Well, if Stephane actually ever answered any questions maybe there would not be that much complaining

And complaining is also an part of the "fun" when collecting, what would we have to talk about here if everything was perfect

....right on the spot there Dutchskywalker.
Darth Mystery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 02:48 PM   #523
GAJEDI
Doh!

I recently went to Attakus America and the site seems dead. The forumns are locked. I had gotten the Death Star Hall from Attakus but am still waiting on my Free Stormtrooper Luke. I emailed the American and French Sites and got this response from the French one.

Hi,

It is normal, for the moment the luke was no released ! We attenting approbation from lucasfilm.

So sorry for the late.

Apparently there is an issue with the Luke. That combined with the situation at the Attakus America website causes me to ask does anyone know what's going on with Attakus?
GAJEDI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 05:11 AM   #524
Josh2K4
Nightwing

if only we knew.....
Josh2K4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 03:46 PM   #525
GAJEDI
Doh!

I have found all the statues for the SW Metal Collection Series accept for the Chewbacca and the Exclusive statues. Like I said, I never got my ST Luke and didn't buy the Falcon part to get the mouse droids. I'm not sure if the mouse droids were ever mailed out either.

I hope things work out. I was looking forward to the Dagobah line, and it would be ashame if it never sees the light of day.

Stephane, I'd like to know anything you can tell us about the exclusive SW Metal Collection statues and the Dagobah line.
GAJEDI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 03:26 PM   #526
Darth Mystery
Loki

Come on guys, you all must admit, there is something wrong.
Suppose you have a Star Wars license, what would you do?

Yes of coarse.... sell stuff. Star Wars sells like hell. Why would you wait for more then a year???

Don't give me waiting for approval from Lucasfilm, if that would be the reason why does Sideshow, Koto and Gentle Giant bring out Star Wars stuff.

Why don't we get answers? Because they don't want to admit! Why? If they do, sales would drop even further. If i am wrong then prove me wrong!
If proven wrong i'll drop on my knees for you.

Again, i really hope Attakus continues with Star Wars because they make the best stuff.
Darth Mystery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 03:52 PM   #527
Gianco
X-Force

Gianco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 04:09 PM   #528
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Maybe, like DST and Hard Hero losing their Marvel license, Attakus has lost their license for Star Wars pieces. Is that a possibility?
Old 04-09-2008, 05:51 PM   #529
Dutchskywalker
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Yup, that or at least Attakus is still negociating an new deal with Lucasfilm, thats what my regular Attakus supplier is saying.

He also says no new Star Wars product from Attakus this year ( not counting the Atlas series).
Dutchskywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 02:16 AM   #530
Josh2K4
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchskywalker View Post
Yup, that or at least Attakus is still negociating an new deal with Lucasfilm, thats what my regular Attakus supplier is saying.

He also says no new Star Wars product from Attakus this year ( not counting the Atlas series).
says Ivo?
Josh2K4 is offline   Reply With Quote