3. Yours, Mine and Ours $24.5
  4. Rent $18.1
  5. Chicken Little $16.7
  6. Just Friends $13.6
  7. Pride & Prejudice $9.4
  8. Derailed $6.3
  9. IN THE MIX $6.2
  10. The Ice Harvest $5.1

Aeon Flux is the only wide release movie coming out this week, so it's a small post this week...

Due Out This Week

AEON FLUX

Source: Movie Web

Based on the MTV animated series created by Peter Chung, Aeon Flux is set 400 years in the future, when disease has wiped out the majority of the earth's population except for one walled, protected city-state, Bregna, ruled by a congress of scientists.

The story centers on Aeon Flux (Charlize Theron), the top operative in the underground 'Monican' rebellion - led by The Handler (Frances McDormand). When Aeon is sent on a mission to kill a government leader, she uncovers a world of secrets.

When government agents murder her family, Aeon Flux (Charlize Theron) swears revenge. A highly trained soldier on the front lines of a war against the perfect society, Aeon is one of the few to suspect that this perfect life is hiding a perfect lie. Set in 2415, “Aeon Flux” is a startling vision of a future in flux.
That's it for this week...See you next week.
grendelscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005, 07:03 AM   #2
spider-man
Knife to the Eye

I just got back from seeing JUST FRIENDS and I have to tell you if you haven't seen it you need to. I haven't laughed this hard in a movie in years.....years I tell you . I generaly see movies like this and never have to see them again but I want to go back and see it at the theatre again it was that good. oh, I also saw harry potter the day it came out and was less than impressed. I'm not the biggest harry potter fan but was expecting a better movie than I saw.
spider-man is offline   Reply With Quote