Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

Old 06-27-2013, 10:01 AM   #1
joy_division
My baby calls me the Loch Ness Monster, two great big humps and then I'm gone

Amerang/modelzone goes into administration

This is more for people in the UK and Europe, but Modelzone, which sells 1/6 figures among other collectibles and Amerang, their suppliers, looks to be going into administration. What this means for the future of 1/6 collectors in UK/mainland Europe is anybody's guess. How will it affect the prices of contest of other distributor's who get their figures from Amerang and the ripple effect it will have on others?

I get my non-sideshow figures from onesixthbruce.co.uk whoget theirs direct from china so I'm OK. Amerang seem to be safe for now, but I remember seeing their tag on the GG busts I used to get from R2Dtoys before they scarpered

I have friends who work in modelzone, so...

Quote:
"On 26 June 2013, Richard Michael Hawes, Nicholas Guy Edwards and Robert James Harding of Deloitte LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of Modelzone Holdings Limited, The Amerang Group Limited, Modelzone Limited and Amerang Limited (together the "Companies"). The affairs, business and property of the Companies are being managed by the Joint Administrators. The Joint Administrators act as agents of the Companies only and contract without personal liability. The Joint Administrators are authorised by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW). All licensed Insolvency Practitioners of Deloitte LLP are licensed in the UK"
joy_division is offline   Reply With Quote