Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 03-03-2016, 05:17 PM   #201
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Yeah. I have an update... Apparently, Spec Fic tried to pay for just my statue so ARH would ship it but they are requiring him to pay his balance in full before any statues are shipped. Obviously I'm not pleased. I ordered from Spec Fic before and had no issue. This time, there's a problem. Would I order from them again, no... Not unless they had the item in stock. I respect that SF tried to pay off my statue so I could get it but I also respect ARH's policy requiring him to settle his full bill. I guess in the end, I'll wait some more and I have confidence that the people at ARH will see that I'm taken care of. That's always been my experience with them, so I'm hoping that holds true.
Todd... Pay the people please!!!!!
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 06:06 PM   #202
jmsmith3388
The Avengers

The problem is it says directly on Specfiction's website that the statue is In-Stock and ships 2-3 Days. It does not say, I need to pay the manufacture and wait for them to ship me the statue and then I will ship it. It should say Pre-Order instead. The fact he lied about everything pisses me off the most.
jmsmith3388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 06:28 PM   #203
-Ace-
Frackin!

Next time order from BBTS- they are great.
-Ace- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 06:32 PM   #204
jmsmith3388
The Avengers

Unfortunately BBTS was sold out, figured I would try Specfiction. They looked legit.. live and learn!
Old 03-03-2016, 06:39 PM   #205
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

The problem is, some of the stuff, like my Arhian, wasn't in released yet. I'm sure there are still pieces that he ordered that haven't been released yet. On top of that, his bill is probably 5-10k or more... And he might not have the capital. I hope that's not the case.

One thing that concerns me is that ARH doesn't seem to be working with him. They work with me... Why not him... Is it because he's being shady somehow... I don't know. I hope not, as he has had my money for Arhian since 1/9/16.
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 06:49 PM   #206
jmsmith3388
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post
The problem is, some of the stuff, like my Arhian, wasn't in released yet. I'm sure there are still pieces that he ordered that haven't been released yet. On top of that, his bill is probably 5-10k or more... And he might not have the capital. I hope that's not the case.

One thing that concerns me is that ARH doesn't seem to be working with him. They work with me... Why not him... Is it because he's being shady somehow... I don't know. I hope not, as he has had my money for Arhian since 1/9/16.
From my conversation with ARH they have been working with him, giving him an extension which is until the beginning of next week to get his order's paid.

ARH can not treat you and a re-seller the same, like you said if this guy has 5-10k worth of statues not paid for then ARH is taking the hit on that until he pays. He is reserving statues that someone else would of already paid for. Not to mention they don't really have much of a storage space to keep this guys statues laying around.
Old 03-03-2016, 07:05 PM   #207
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?

I'm still waiting for my Gold Ares from Specfiction and having the same problem.even though he said he will ship this week.
zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 07:19 PM   #208
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmsmith3388 View Post
The problem is it says directly on Specfiction's website that the statue is In-Stock and ships 2-3 Days. It does not say, I need to pay the manufacture and wait for them to ship me the statue and then I will ship it. It should say Pre-Order instead. The fact he lied about everything pisses me off the most.
i knew my instincts were right and never ordered anything from them even though the prices are lower. they had the GG Shanna statue for i think $30 less than BBTS but i didn't bite their bait.

there's also this retailer SecretCompass that has lower prices on statues by XM but i can't seem to bring myself to preorder because it looks like one of those 1 man operation sites.

lesson is always stick with established online retailers like BBTS. they charge higher prices but that goes to great customer service and convenience.
thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 07:26 PM   #209
thecollector80

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Ace- View Post
Hey collector80, how did yours turn out from BBTS?
statue and base are flawless on mine considering a lot of them have some kind of defect paintwise or have the broken skirt. mine has no breakage. it was one of the stock that got repackaged by ARH since it came opened and resealed. will post pics later. BBTS sent me a replacement accessory and should be delivered this week...of course free of charge and sent out the next business day after i contacted them. can't beat that! also my Arhian came double boxed and wrapped in bubble wrap by BBTS.
Old 03-03-2016, 07:40 PM   #210
thecollector80

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmsmith3388 View Post
Unfortunately BBTS was sold out, figured I would try Specfiction. They looked legit.. live and learn!
also be careful of ordering on ebay because a lot of sellers don't physically have these newer statues on hand and they are just essentially only selling their reservation to you. they make it appear that they have it by selecting their wordings on their listings. some say outright that item is a preorder. but some choose their words to make you think they actally have it.

that happened to me when i ordered an XM Studios Phoenix. i paid the same day i won $1,350 USD straight from my paypal account. 12 days later still no statue and no email. i opened a case with Ebay and got my money back. turns out the seller emailed me after opening a case and said he was waiting for it to be shipped from the manufacturer in Singapore.

what kinda s**t is that?!

it worked out for me anyway since i got a better deal on another XM Studios Phoenix. seller sent it out to me already and should be here early next week.