Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Comics

Old 04-23-2014, 03:34 PM   #11
protector2814
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad titan View Post
just not impressed,such a great charactor. with the movies of marvel comic charactors coming out , marvel isnt keeping readers happy. just check out all the forums.Icant believe sam alexander nova hasnt been cancelled yet,no comparison to richard rider done by abnett and lanning. come on marvel bring back the 70 s touch that starlin created . its not 4 year olds buying comics but die hard fans.upgrade silver surfer to the cosmic charactor he deserves ,bring back rich rider as nova as well as adam warlock annd make marvel mine for all the loyal fans. lets hear from others on this subject,a comic fan of over fifty years.

I'm hoping that in this last issue, baby-Nova & BetaRay Bill found a Nova skeleton on some moon and BRB zapped it with some lighting to give it a proper burial. Maybe? This skeleton is Rich Ryder & the zap somehow brings him back to life & power. I miss Rich & The WorldMind very much.
protector2814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 04:26 AM   #12
Leon
WHITE & NERDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by protector2814 View Post
I'm hoping that in this last issue, baby-Nova & BetaRay Bill found a Nova skeleton on some moon and BRB zapped it with some lighting to give it a proper burial. Maybe? This skeleton is Rich Ryder & the zap somehow brings him back to life & power. I miss Rich & The WorldMind very much.
hear hear!
that was excellent reading
Leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 07:37 PM   #13
mad titan
A day without sunshine is like... night.

just read issue two and totally not impressed,what the hell is marvel thinking with this kind of poor quality on such great cosmic heroe .this is no longer on my list of comics to be buying.
mad titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 10:20 PM   #14
mad titan

protector 2814 you just may get your wish in august guardians of the galaxy 18,only time will tell.
Old 07-27-2014, 05:45 PM   #15
mad titan

can,t wait till guardians 3000 comes out in october with original future cast.charlie 27, martinex, vance astro,yondu and last but not least starhawk.score one for marvel.