Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 12-07-2019, 04:36 PM   #571
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Starting to get a bit concerned about this piece. Every show XM has this on display Man-Bat is leaning WAY too far forward, basically laying on Batman. That’s not gonna work for me. Crossing my fingers it’s a problem with their prototype that’ll get corrected in production but I’m kinda shocked they haven’t addressed it. Just watched It’s Sisko’s latest show coverage YT video and it’s still there.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 06:33 PM   #572
BrandonJF
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
Starting to get a bit concerned about this piece. Every show XM has this on display Man-Bat is leaning WAY too far forward, basically laying on Batman. That’s not gonna work for me. Crossing my fingers it’s a problem with their prototype that’ll get corrected in production but I’m kinda shocked they haven’t addressed it. Just watched It’s Sisko’s latest show coverage YT video and it’s still there.
Yeah, it's going to be bad news if they ship it like that. Two-Face's hand looks like it may even be touching Man-Bat's wing. They really can't afford that level of screw-up on a piece this expensive. Well, I can't afford that level of a screw-up....

I hadn't even seen it until I saw your post... and then I saw that Justice League Vs. Darkseid setup. Why did I have to see that?
BrandonJF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2019, 03:33 AM   #573
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
I´m sure it´s likely always the same prototype. I unboxed a few statues on friday at the SGCC to display them and trust me the prototypes are not engineered like the released pieces.
GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2019, 01:26 PM   #574
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrumpyBear View Post
I´m sure it´s likely always the same prototype. I unboxed a few statues on friday at the SGCC to display them and trust me the prototypes are not engineered like the released pieces.
Makes sense. Sure hope that’s the case.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 12:39 AM   #575
Zolos
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Wow. The smoke version looks so good. I like the color version too. I am not even a big batman fan. But this how i have him in mind.

I like the smoke version a little bit more because the concept is more clear, the arm seams are not visible and looks more museum quality like. But i like the color game in the colored version. I think they did a good decision to make 2 version.

Both are the best batman statues for me so far what i have seen from videos. Have no plan to buy a batman statue but this would be a potential buy for me.
Zolos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 03:32 AM   #576
dr_vasanth

XM Studios David Finch Batman Sanity

Well..Batman Sanity was originally marked down for shipping ETA Q2 2020. Any guesses as to where we stand on this? I haven't seen any updates AFAIK
dr_vasanth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 04:20 AM   #577
built2shred
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr_vasanth View Post
Well..Batman Sanity was originally marked down for shipping ETA Q2 2020. Any guesses as to where we stand on this? I haven't seen any updates AFAIK
It's now listed as Q3 2020
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2020, 05:52 AM   #578
vKevinnn
A day without sunshine is like... night.

What they should for freeze’s helmet in the smoke version is have a jagged outline of ice that would be built up,on the helmet that only raises up the tiniest amount and doesn’t obscure the face, I think that would be much better for those that want the main aspect of freeze to be apart of it
vKevinnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2020, 02:29 PM   #579
Matson1984

Yeah its been a long time since any updates especially regarding how the production pieces are looking.
Matson1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 12:53 PM   #580
Don
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zolos View Post
Wow. The smoke version looks so good. I like the color version too. I am not even a big batman fan. But this how i have him in mind.

I like the smoke version a little bit more because the concept is more clear, the arm seams are not visible and looks more museum quality like. But i like the color game in the colored version. I think they did a good decision to make 2 version.

Both are the best batman statues for me so far what i have seen from videos. Have no plan to buy a batman statue but this would be a potential buy for me.
Totally agree. Love both versions but decided to go with smoke because of the "nightmare effect"...and since I rarely dream in color myself (LOL ).

Hulk Transformation starting to come in. Waiting for that one and this one too. I'm so excited, pumped, and looking forward to getting both of these (I forgot--I have that Darkseid Rebirth PO'd also). Looks like XM did a great job on all of these--and they are certainly going to be grails in my collection!
Don is offline   Reply With Quote