I have a feeling this will be delayed.
Mister H is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 11:41 PM   #244
MapleDonut
Justice League

MapleDonut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2020, 10:30 PM   #245
jpuli28
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

So anyone heard of TH pulling shady bait n switches or false advertising?
I went to order this and the website say $25 off ALL preorders and free shipping US. When this -$50 wasnt reflected in my cart I emailed them and they said oh that only applies to Darkseid and Black Adam. I said thats not what the site says and I just kept getting the same response. When I mentioned false advertising, they decided to stop responding.
jpuli28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2020, 12:11 AM   #246
Sonic Boom
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpuli28 View Post
So anyone heard of TH pulling shady bait n switches or false advertising?
I went to order this and the website say $25 off ALL preorders and free shipping US. When this -$50 wasnt reflected in my cart I emailed them and they said oh that only applies to Darkseid and Black Adam. I said thats not what the site says and I just kept getting the same response. When I mentioned false advertising, they decided to stop responding.
That started with Darkseid and will be on statues going forward (so far only Black Adam is new). You also have to pay in full to get the $25 off, but the discount is set up backwards. Please note that the discount is already applied to the pay in full price. If you make payments, it adds $25 to the statue. For example, Black Adam is $250. So if you buy Black Adam and pay in full, he'll be $250 shipped in the U.S., but would cost a bit more if you make payments. They should probably straighten that out as it confuses people who aren't in the know.
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2020, 11:57 AM   #247
jpuli28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Boom View Post
That started with Darkseid and will be on statues going forward (so far only Black Adam is new). You also have to pay in full to get the $25 off, but the discount is set up backwards. Please note that the discount is already applied to the pay in full price. If you make payments, it adds $25 to the statue. For example, Black Adam is $250. So if you buy Black Adam and pay in full, he'll be $250 shipped in the U.S., but would cost a bit more if you make payments. They should probably straighten that out as it confuses people who aren't in the know.
You sound like the TH rep lol.

My point is, when you visit the site it says ALL orders get free shipping and $25 off paid in full on pre orders. Doesnt say this statue or that statue, says ALL. So I went to pay in full and neither disc was there.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	tweeterhd.PNG
Views:	25
Size:	64.6 KB
ID:	130084   Click image for larger version

Name:	tweeter.PNG
Views:	17
Size:	61.9 KB
ID:	130085   Click image for larger version

Name:	tw3.PNG
Views:	16
Size:	93.6 KB
ID:	130086  
Old 04-29-2020, 01:31 PM   #248
Karnis
Blue Falcon

Simply put, Tweeterhead is too disorganized and sloppy to be shady.

LOL

It was originally part of Chad's master plan on discounts for EX's but when it fell apart he never changed the website. D'oh!

I like Chad, I do, but he reminds me of one of those guys that are like a puppy that's not housebroken...he gets all excited about something but next thing you know he's peed on the carpet & pissed people off.

Dunno if that makes you feel better or worse. I always order TH statues from Sideshow to avoid the Tweeterhead drama. It's my way of keeping a lot of newspaper on the floor.
Karnis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2020, 03:47 PM   #249
jpuli28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karnis View Post
Simply put, Tweeterhead is too disorganized and sloppy to be shady.

LOL

It was originally part of Chad's master plan on discounts for EX's but when it fell apart he never changed the website. D'oh!

I like Chad, I do, but he reminds me of one of those guys that are like a puppy that's not housebroken...he gets all excited about something but next thing you know he's peed on the carpet & pissed people off.

Dunno if that makes you feel better or worse. I always order TH statues from Sideshow to avoid the Tweeterhead drama. It's my way of keeping a lot of newspaper on the floor.
You have a way with words Well that would explain the 21 BBB complaints.

I just told them, I dont know of or care about past explanations, as a new customer to the site $50 off was a lock but then told Ohhh sorry but not THAT statue totally contrary to the announcement and not honor it is a turn off and imo dishonest.

Their lack of attn should be a learning lesson and afford the customers the offering as written until they get off their ass and change the language.
Old 05-28-2020, 11:18 PM   #250
Biggunz
Loki

Who cares about the stupid discount. When the hell does this damn thing ship
Biggunz is offline   Reply With Quote