Statue Forum 

StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

» Spotlight
BDL Diamond Select Premier Daredevil Statue DGK Diamond Select Premier Wolverine Statue DGK Prime 1 Kong Vs Skull Crawler Current Interview:

Old 12-07-2019, 05:14 PM   #841
Iko Iko
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Pics are great! Thanks. This guy is huge (looking at that tennis ball in the pic).
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 05:24 PM   #842
Cletus007
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalblue02 View Post
Thank you. Yes and yes hes huge. He just went up for preorder at Spec Fiction. He's around the same price as Optimus. As for display, IKEA Pax, custom shelving or moducase. However inventive you are and how much your wallet can manage tbh. I use metal garage shelving with particle board for the surface. It's all rudimentary & affordable. I like it and works for large, 1/3 and above pieces. Heavy goes on the bottom, lighter top. Eventually I'll go moducase but its impossible now until more of these TF's come out due to the different sizes. I have a sneaking suspicion you can get away playing around with a Besta with adjustable height so we'll see.
Thank you for the tips. i'm curious about it's height and width. a real space invader. Did not expect his price to be the same as Optimus, but higher. That's kind of fortunate (although Optimus wasn't cheap either).
Cletus007 is offline   Reply With Quote