Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 12-03-2022, 01:51 PM   #11
protector2814
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
They already ruined Indy with Crystal Skull. God damn that movie was horrendous!!

So I figure?how much worse can it get?
You are so right there. They duped me into seeing Crystal Skull 14 years ago & I thought he was too old then, along with the horrible plot. I am not going to be conned again. No, thanks.
protector2814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2022, 03:59 PM   #12
MrYac
Hercules

Quote:
They already ruined Indy with Crystal Skull. God damn that movie was horrendous!!

If the rumors from a few months ago are true (and that trailer certainly seems like they are) a LOT worse than crystal skull, so find yourself a nice nuke proof fridge and strap in to see our beloved Dr. Jones obliterated.
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2022, 07:30 PM   #13
VaultMan
Advanced Tweet Mechanic
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Boom View Post
Disney ruined Star Wars and Willow. Looks like Indy is next. Hoping, praying, begging to be proven wrong.
Wait a second. Ruined Star Wars? Are you...aware...of the Mandalorian and Andor...?
VaultMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2022, 07:31 PM   #14
VaultMan
Advanced Tweet Mechanic
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by generalzodlives View Post
Hard to pass on an Indiana Jones film--even after the dumpster fire 4th film--so it's a must-watch. Just not setting my expectations too high.
I think I will go, once I read the review on SF. If you guys and gals say YES, then I'll go
VaultMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2022, 05:07 AM   #15
Sonic Boom
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Quote:

It can get much worse. Disney has full control this time. No Paramount pictures involvement. Disney bought Lucasfilm in 2012.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaultMan View Post
Wait a second. Ruined Star Wars? Are you...aware...of the Mandalorian and Andor...?
Those shows are pretty decent. I also liked Rogue One. However, the new trilogy was bad, Solo was meh, Boba Fett was underwhelming as was Kenobi. Upcoming SW shows don't look promising, and there's no signs of any new movies for the foreseeable future.
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2022, 09:18 AM   #16
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac View Post
If the rumors from a few months ago are true (and that trailer certainly seems like they are) a LOT worse than crystal skull, so find yourself a nice nuke proof fridge and strap in to see our beloved Dr. Jones obliterated.

I should have walked out of the theatre as soon as that scene happened, but no, I finished the sh!tshow.

I will for sure see this film, but best believe I will not pay a ticket price to see it. I will wait for streaming.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2022, 05:54 PM   #17
statman
Baron Zemo

Quote:

I should have walked out of the theatre as soon as that scene happened, but no, I finished the sh!tshow.

I will for sure see this film, but best believe I will not pay a ticket price to see it. I will wait for streaming.

Sad to say, but same here.

I wish they would have stopped at 3 and let Indy ride off in the sunset in peace.
statman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2022, 06:45 PM   #18
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Boom View Post
Those shows are pretty decent. I also liked Rogue One. However, the new trilogy was bad, Solo was meh, Boba Fett was underwhelming as was Kenobi. Upcoming SW shows don't look promising, and there's no signs of any new movies for the foreseeable future.
I agree 100% with that analysis. Which means only 33% of Disney Star Wars has been worthwhile.
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2022, 07:39 PM   #19
SickleClaw
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac View Post
You mean the rumors that the director publicly called out TWICE on social media? Also the guy perpetrating the rumors is one of the star wars fandom menace that says KK is going to be fired every other week it seems.
SickleClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2022, 07:56 PM   #20
MrYac
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickleClaw View Post
You mean the rumors that the director publicly called out TWICE on social media? Also the guy perpetrating the rumors is one of the star wars fandom menace that says KK is going to be fired every other week it seems.
yup, those rumors. i am all out of faith and good will for believing these directors my friend. i certainly hope they are indeed nonsense, but that trailer lines up with most of what the rumors have been saying for months now.
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote