Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 09-12-2020, 10:14 AM   #301
Lonewolf65
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbarian View Post
Not yet, brother. I got canned from my job due to covid, but I'm hoping to get another one ASAP. The second I do, this gorgeous piece of statuary is at the very top of my list.
Not cool bro...not cool, good luck with the job hunt
Lonewolf65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2020, 01:46 PM   #302
Barbarian
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by vorpoll View Post
This line really caught me off guard. Once I had Captain America in hand I knew I was going to have to clear space for more. They have some great things in store for this line and I am in the process of making space for what is to come.
I was thinking of getting just Cap, Iron man and Thor but now I am looking to get a few more than that. I can't wait until they reveal the next few pieces.
Yup. Gotta let go of a lot of what has become "filler" pieces over the years for stuff like this. I had all but written off 1/3 scale pieces, because of the amount of space necessary, before this line kicked in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonewolf65 View Post
Not cool bro...not cool, good luck with the job hunt
Thanks, brother.
Barbarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2020, 09:07 AM   #303
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

"XM Studios, in collaboration with Legendary Beast Studios is proud to present the God of Thunder THOR! Hot off the heels of the sold-out Captain America, this is the 2nd in the line of the 1/3 Premium Format series, adding to our imposing Avengers line. Displaying the absolute power of a God, this statue is expressing Thor in all of his true form and nature. Looking down on those that would come against him, he stands tall and strong above those beneath him. Capture under his feet is the true story of his people and himself, with the saga of Ragnarok laid bare for all to see.

Thor, the God of Thunder, the son of Odin, the Asgardian prince, wields the mystical mallet Mjolnir as he protects innocents across the realms on his own and as a member of the Avengers. He takes his name from the inscription on his famous weapon. Thor was born to the King of the Asgardian Gods, Odin Borson, and the Earth Goddess Gaea. He grew up in Asgard under Odin's tutelage and trained in his footsteps to one day lead Asgard."

XM Studios Premium Collectibles Facebook

GHeroes European Master Distributor Facebook

GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2020, 05:06 AM   #304
Nebulhym
The X-Men

Absolute masterpiece that is not going to be matched any time soon. It's so great to be a Thor fan lately!
Nebulhym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 07:22 PM   #305
BigWhammo
Fantastic Four

Surprised this is still available.
BigWhammo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 12:41 AM   #306
cf79
Frackin!

Preordered. So stoked.
cf79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 12:47 PM   #307
mva5580
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

I have nothing of depth to add; I just wanted to say how amazing this statue looks in the video that XM has posted. It just looks like an absolutely perfect Thor and putting this alongside the 1/3 Cap.....I mean forget about it. Assuming the Iron Man that will inevitably made is of equal quality, that will be the end of Marvel statues for me. Just perfection.
mva5580 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 01:43 PM   #308
FJC
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mva5580 View Post
I have nothing of depth to add; I just wanted to say how amazing this statue looks in the video that XM has posted. It just looks like an absolutely perfect Thor and putting this alongside the 1/3 Cap.....I mean forget about it. Assuming the Iron Man that will inevitably made is of equal quality, that will be the end of Marvel statues for me. Just perfection.
Can you even imagine if they release a HULK in this scale to go with this Avengers lineup?
FJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 01:46 PM   #309
Mister H
Green Goblin

Unfortunately I had to pass on this beast. He looks great though. Can't wait to see pics.
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 02:12 PM   #310
pdenham
Teen Titans

Sorry to hear that. It sounded like you were looking forward to this one.
pdenham is offline   Reply With Quote