luckynumbersven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 10:20 AM   #202
gamegod2x
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckynumbersven View Post
A bit late to the party but just uploaded my review of this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hh_zs0tOa8M
Great review, thanks for posting, i left a comment as well.
gamegod2x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 06:19 PM   #203
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

Finally opened mine. She came out wonderfully. The details all over the sculpt are really impressive. This is a very good statue. I love the execution and it actually does the one leg up pose nicely. I am a little worried she will topple over. I'm assuming they thought this through in the designing phase, but I can't help but notice how all the weight seems to be shifting toward one direction. She also shakes softly if you slightly move the table she's on. In my case it is a computer desk and every time I type, she shakes. It has me somewhat worried.
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 02:37 AM   #204
Luminous
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyro Zeppeli View Post
Finally opened mine. She came out wonderfully. The details all over the sculpt are really impressive. This is a very good statue. I love the execution and it actually does the one leg up pose nicely. I am a little worried she will topple over. I'm assuming they thought this through in the designing phase, but I can't help but notice how all the weight seems to be shifting toward one direction. She also shakes softly if you slightly move the table she's on. In my case it is a computer desk and every time I type, she shakes. It has me somewhat worried.
My statue is as solid as a rock. She has a peg on each foot that goes into that very heavy base. I cannot imagine why yours would wobble at all. Do you have any pics?
Luminous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 07:32 PM   #205
HeromanPunch
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Great statue but the poly stone material is not good. Trying to box my statue and the peg got stuck in the hole, the feet came off instead...
HeromanPunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 08:29 PM   #206
SDguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeromanPunch View Post
Great statue but the poly stone material is not good. Trying to box my statue and the peg got stuck in the hole, the feet came off instead...
They are a tight fit, you have to be gentle. I would not blame the material she is made of.
SDguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 04:27 AM   #207
Damnation
Fantastic Four

Mine looks great, weapon hand won't stay though as the magnets repel eachother. Blizz will send a new one after I send pics of it broken.
Damnation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 07:22 PM   #208
cyrax83
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Any sales on this statue yet? Still holding off.....
cyrax83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 11:56 PM   #209
gagaliya
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damnation View Post
Mine looks great, weapon hand won't stay though as the magnets repel eachother. Blizz will send a new one after I send pics of it broken.
can you give more detail, i opened mine after reading your post. But there is no magnet? her bow hand just plugs into the body, there is no magnet....

---

The statue is the definition of perfection, from the packaging with plastic boxes securing all fragile pieces, to the flawless paint/sculpt, then the $350 price point, topped off by shipping in weeks, not years.

All those whining from sideshow / pcs about how factories are expensive now that's why their statues cost $500+, takes 2 years to ship, and then you have to roll the dice if it turns out to be crap or not. We now know it's all complete bs, blizzard just exposed them.

Blizzard's execution is really on a level of its own and it shows what a professional company with proper focus on quality does. The entire industry should be like this, but sadly we are not even close. I wish blizzard will release more statues! /soapbox off
gagaliya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 02:57 PM   #210
eternalblue02
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Agree with you 100% gagaliya. I own all the SS Blizzard offerings from Tychus to Deathwing. Lich King was the only piece that came to me with zero issues. My DW has a wing that doesn’ even fit in perfectly. SS didn’t even have enough on hand for a replacement so I had to settle on their $90 peace offering.

I’ve picked up every Blizz made statue and it’s like night and day. after seeing how they packaged Illidans glaives and seeing they carried that over to Silvanas I was pleasantly surprised. I even give them a pass on the face issues Tracer had because they actually cared to fix it on their second run.

No soap box needed.
eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote