Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Gentle Giant

Old 12-18-2005, 03:23 PM   #11
Sgt Taz
Doom Patrol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullseye
I'd probably have had more interest in the line were it not for Matrix 2 & 3. I may still get these two but that would be it.
A lot (if not most) people share that opinion but I for one LOVE the 2nd & 3rd, even more than the first. Ok so after the first one it wasnt "new" anymore so the warschawski bros couldnt wow you anymore with the story. But I mean come on, the action! All the martial art fights, the whole highway escape scene + fight on the truck, battle for Zion, final showdown between Neo and Smith, the burly brawl... I mean I could just watch them over and over again! Plus you just gotta love the whole "matrix feel", you know the long coats, the sunglasses, the green code, the theme music.........hmmm, all this talk about it...I think I'm gonna watch it right now!

Just my 2 cents...
Sgt Taz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2005, 03:29 PM   #12
SpenK
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazmanian
A lot (if not most) people share that opinion but I for one LOVE the 2nd & 3rd, even more than the first. Ok so after the first one it wasnt "new" anymore so the warschawski bros couldnt wow you anymore with the story. But I mean come on, the action! All the martial art fights, the whole highway escape scene + fight on the truck, battle for Zion, final showdown between Neo and Smith, the burly brawl... I mean I could just watch them over and over again! Plus you just gotta love the whole "matrix feel", you know the long coats, the sunglasses, the green code, the theme music.........hmmm, all this talk about it...I think I'm gonna watch it right now!

Just my 2 cents...
Right there with you bro..................the brothers delivered............what was established in the first..............was done by the end..............for me the whole trilogy is a masterpiece......................
SpenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2005, 04:02 PM   #13
nexus
Young Justice
Adamantium Plus Member

Been thinking about getting the Trinity. The Neo would be nice as well if it's cheap.
nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2005, 04:28 PM   #14
SpenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by nexus
Been thinking about getting the Trinity. The Neo would be nice as well if it's cheap.
Amigo don't Even Think About Getting The Trinity Get Out Now And Get Her.........................It is Amazing...........I Got Her for $175 Shipped ............A Steal....................
Old 12-18-2005, 04:37 PM   #15
Sgt Taz
Doom Patrol

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpenK
Amigo don't Even Think About Getting The Trinity Get Out Now And Get Her.........................It is Amazing...........I Got Her for $175 Shipped ............A Steal....................
Spenk is right, dont think, get her TODAY!
I paid $300 for her and still think she's worth it. Collecting is expensive if you live outside the us
Sgt Taz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2005, 04:50 PM   #16
SpenK

Quote:
Spenk is right, dont think, get her TODAY!
I paid $300 for her and still think she's worth it. Collecting is expensive if you live outside the us
Thats True Worth Every Penny And Only 1500 world Wide, Very Original Design for a Statue, Etc...............A Great Achivment From GG Studios......
Old 12-20-2005, 06:55 AM   #17
Ludobi_wan
Doh!

Quote:

Just my 2 cents...
+1
Ludobi_wan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2005, 08:48 AM   #18
leks
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

I'd only consider the trinity. Only really enjoyed the first movie, allthough I like Keanu here and in some other movies, somehow I wouldnot be keen of having him around as bust or statue

In fact I had won trinity earlier but somehow the seller decided not to ship it and to play deaf and mute, at least got my money back through paypal...
leks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2005, 10:37 AM   #19
thx217
Ultimates

Quote:
Originally Posted by leks
I'd only consider the trinity. Only really enjoyed the first movie, allthough I like Keanu here and in some other movies, somehow I wouldnot be keen of having him around as bust or statue

In fact I had won trinity earlier but somehow the seller decided not to ship it and to play deaf and mute, at least got my money back through paypal...
Wow, that's close. Well, hope you'll get one soon!
thx217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2005, 11:28 AM   #20
Ish
Kindly Asked To Leave

it looks good and for a good price like that may get it myself!
Ish is offline   Reply With Quote