Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Iron Studios

Old 04-29-2023, 03:03 PM   #11
Philintheblank
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

I'd say it's getting out of hand but it's been out of hand. $455 for 1/10? Insane...
Philintheblank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2023, 08:12 PM   #12
Peedi
The Secret Six

Am I interested in this? I love X-Men and skipped all of those. I have TMNT on order.

I like the Spider-Man but I don’t like that he’s on a pile of Venom goo. I like the Venom but I don’t like all the extra symbiote heads and excessive goo.

If they do Miles I might be interested.
Peedi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2023, 10:31 PM   #13
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peedi View Post
Am I interested in this? I love X-Men and skipped all of those. I have TMNT on order.

I like the Spider-Man but I don?t like that he?s on a pile of Venom goo. I like the Venom but I don?t like all the extra symbiote heads and excessive goo.

If they do Miles I might be interested.
Then you could just get the standard versions? Though the Spidey still has that gigantic tongue.
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2023, 10:50 PM   #14
Peedi
The Secret Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
Then you could just get the standard versions? Though the Spidey still has that gigantic tongue.
Didn’t even notice them when I posted earlier.

Hours later I’m just seeing them. Came back here because I knew there’d be somebody who already called me out on it lol.

The giant tongue is dumb either way. Wish they would’ve thought of something else. Especially if this Spidey is meant to go with any of the villains in this line up. Say I want just Spider-Man and maybe one or two other random villains, he’s still attached to the symbiote tongue coming through the ground…?!
Old 04-29-2023, 11:35 PM   #15
Infinite GLORY
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

The Venom standard makes sense, and the base still fits. The Spidey standard doesn?t since there is just a tongue he?s stuck to. It only makes sense with the deluxe imo for Spidey.

And yea this is supposed to be a diorama. They mentioned the Sinister Six but idk if they plan on other Spidey heroes or not. I?d love Miles and Gwen and other Spider people.

It?s been a looooooong time since IS did a 1/10 comics Spidey. I think literally the 1st comic series line they did had one that they would end up doing a Symbiote version of, but that was before they had a US license so very hard to get.
Infinite GLORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2023, 04:10 AM   #16
majestic1
Green Lantern Corps
Adamantium Member

I would be very intersted in another Doc Ock, but I don't like that Spidey.

I'm wondering if this will be the only Spidey in this line and they will gradually add villians to be arranged around him like a giant VS diorama, or if there will be a new Spidey for each VS piece.
majestic1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2023, 01:23 PM   #17
Infinite GLORY

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestic1 View Post
I would be very intersted in another Doc Ock, but I don't like that Spidey.

I'm wondering if this will be the only Spidey in this line and they will gradually add villians to be arranged around him like a giant VS diorama, or if there will be a new Spidey for each VS piece.
Just guessing here, but from the stream it seems it's 1 big diorama, similar to the recent "bridge diorama" that had Spidey and Gwen vs. Venom and Carnage. This is supposed to be similar just with the Sinister Six so I'm guessing those villains, and possibly Miles and Gwen? Not sure they would do multiple Spider-man statues but I get what you are saying. This one with the tongue base, even as the "standard", kind of only goes with Venom.
Old 05-01-2023, 01:50 PM   #18
Peedi
The Secret Six

Right, my exact point. If I just want Spidey, Green Goblin and Doctor Octopus as my display, Spidey looks weird being attacked by a giant tongue. It only goes with Venom.

And also like I said before, the giant tongue is just weird. I’ve read a lot of Venom, certainly not everything, I don’t remember him doing anything like that before.

Also when I think about Sinister Six my mind defaults to the originals but I forgot literally any Spidey rogue gets thrown into the S6. Every media version makes up their own team. And for the past 20 years writers just throw any random on the team. I’m guessing Venom is included in this version of the S6.
Old 05-01-2023, 02:15 PM   #19
majestic1
Green Lantern Corps
Adamantium Member

Just been looking at their Instagram page and along with Spidey & Venom this massive battle dio will also include -

Miles
Gwen (Ghost-Spider)
Doc Ock
Sandman
Lizard
Electro
Kraven
Scorpion
Vulture
Green Goblin
"..and more !"
majestic1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2023, 02:50 PM   #20
Infinite GLORY

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestic1 View Post
Just been looking at their Instagram page and along with Spidey & Venom this massive battle dio will also include -

Miles
Gwen (Ghost-Spider)
Doc Ock
Sandman
Lizard
Electro
Kraven
Scorpion
Vulture
Green Goblin
"..and more !"
Thanks for sharing. You would think Mysterio would definitely be included. Maybe he's in the "and more" line lol.

But a comic 1/10 Sandman has potential to be really cool. Electro as well depending on how big the base is for him. Lot's of potential here.