Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prototypez

Old 03-09-2017, 06:13 PM   #241
jrsyedb
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by amloprinzi View Post
Quick question. I want to hear everyone's opinion on this.
How would everyone feel if there was a Exclusive version of Akuma with light up eyes and a base light up feature as well?

Then for those that buy the Regular version of Akuma no light up feature at all.

Erick is looking to please everyone with this. We want to hear everyone's feedback it is always helpful. For those that enjoy light up feature you can enjoy that in the Ex version. Then those that don't can enjoy the regular version.

Let's here everyone's thoughts, thanks for your time.
I like the light up option, definitely a plus for me
jrsyedb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 07:10 PM   #242
amloprinzi
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

I just wanted to let everyone know, the Ex version would cost a bit more than the regular version. Since it has light up features.
amloprinzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 08:12 PM   #243
Askani81
The Herculoids

Quote:
I just wanted to let everyone know, the Ex version would cost a bit more than the regular version. Since it has light up features.
Thanks for asking for our views. Possible to let us know the finalised design? It will help us to make a decision if we want a light up feature. Not so sure how the base is going to look since most of us felt that it should be simple like Ryu's
Askani81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 12:55 AM   #244
amloprinzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Askani81 View Post
Thanks for asking for our views. Possible to let us know the finalised design? It will help us to make a decision if we want a light up feature. Not so sure how the base is going to look since most of us felt that it should be simple like Ryu's

Erick said soon he will reveal the Final design for Akuma and his base. I can't say as to what would light up on the base, but you will understand why when the base is revealed.

This is just more of a hypothetical questions, would people want his eyes or base to light up or not really?
Old 03-10-2017, 02:25 AM   #245
frenchyoutoo
Nightwing

Quote:
Some things have been tweaked or revised with Akuma, can't say much just yet. Capcom wanted some changes from what was shown a while back. Minor changes.

Will reveal soon when Erick is ready. The base is already done. Unfortunately that cannot be changed at this point.
Damn. Yeh guess that suggestion for the base came too late. Would have been really awesome

Quote:
Erick said soon he will reveal the Final design for Akuma and his base. I can't say as to what would light up on the base, but you will understand why when the base is revealed.

This is just more of a hypothetical questions, would people want his eyes or base to light up or not really?
Just the base... i like simplier the better really.. not excited for light ups
frenchyoutoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 02:45 AM   #246
amloprinzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchyoutoo View Post
Damn. Yeh guess that suggestion for the base came too late. Would have been really awesome

Just the base... i like simplier the better really.. not excited for light ups
The light up features are just an option. You can still buy the Regular version that will have no light up features at all.

The light up feature were just for the Exclusive version only.
Old 03-10-2017, 11:59 AM   #247
jrsyedb
Fantastic Four

Quote:
The light up features are just an option. You can still buy the Regular version that will have no light up features at all.

The light up feature were just for the Exclusive version only.
I can go either way, light up eyes, base or both
jrsyedb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 09:04 PM   #248
Askani81
The Herculoids

Quote:

Thanks for filling us in. I guess I dont mind light up even though I would rarely switch it on.
Askani81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 03:40 AM   #249
theokan
A day without sunshine is like... night.

I think it would be a miss opportunity to not light up the "tien" sign instead, in the game the "tien" sign isn't painted on, it's one of the few things that's actually a light up effect.
theokan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 04:21 AM   #250
frenchyoutoo
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by theokan View Post
I think it would be a miss opportunity to not light up the "tien" sign instead, in the game the "tien" sign isn't painted on, it's one of the few things that's actually a light up effect.
Was thinking the same thing
frenchyoutoo is offline   Reply With Quote