Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

Old 02-28-2006, 07:31 PM   #21
rychehitman
Galactus

USPS is better, but UPS has better uniforms!!!
rychehitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 08:44 PM   #22
Curt Chiarelli
Sculptor
Sculptor

Location: California, the world's largest outdoor free-range insane asylum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by boondocksaint
whatever,,,i dont need to backpedal...i was joking in my first and second posts....again you show how uptight you are and you cant take a joke...lighten up guy....

i hear people criticising the post office and ups and fed ex all the time...why would i get upset at YOU insulting the post office?
The tone of your first message was defensive, if not hostile. Others viewing that post reacted to it in the same way as I did, so I know that I'm not off the mark on this point. Your second and third one was churlish and childishly mocking. Hardly what I would call a mature discourse.

Corersponding with someone like you is hardly enriching nor even entertaining on the lowest level. Do me a favour and keep your lousy attitude and disingenuous comments to yourself in the future.
Curt Chiarelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 08:57 PM   #23
boondocksaint
Painter / Troublemaker
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curt Chiarelli
The tone of your first message was defensive, if not hostile. Others viewing that post reacted to it in the same way as I did, so I know that I'm not off the mark on this point. Your second and third one was churlish and childishly mocking. Hardly what I would call a mature discourse.

Corersponding with someone like you is hardly enriching nor even entertaining on the lowest level. Do me a favour and keep your lousy attitude and disingenuous comments to yourself in the future.

nah im going to keep them towards you....you throw around your big words and your attitude like youre mr high and mighty...did you see the laughing face in my first post or was your ignorance blocking your vision....i joke around on this forum i cant argue that but its better than being full of myself like you are...

we can do this all day curt
boondocksaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 08:59 PM   #24
boondocksaint
Painter / Troublemaker
Producer

you know its a shame...i just checked youre website and you are quite talented...excellent work...to bad you have a sh*tty attitude and the arrogance,,,,ooofah... or maybe were butting heads on bad days?

but again your work is excllent!
boondocksaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 09:02 PM   #25
pablocruze
Minister of GORE/ROT Mod Relations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost
Hey I work for UPS and I agree. UPS sucks!
I much prefer USPS to deliver stuff, but hate them when it comes to trying to resolve damages, where as UPS or FedEx will fix it with compensation or full reimbursement without much hassle like USPS. But yeah USPS when I send out stuff.
I prefer USPS and always require insurance as a seller and request insurance as a buyer.

When I bought/won my first Magneto (X-men Sentinel Series) it arrived in an apparently undamaged box. I took the box home and, upon opening it discovered that Magneto had somehow managed to break both feet off at the ankles. Since it was insured, I took it (and all the packing materials) back to the PO and filed an insurance claim. Within a very reasonable amount of time I received a refund in full. No hassle, no problem.

The PO clerk told me that they take items like this and auction them off for what they can get...so those of you looking for damaged statues for sculpting/repairing/painting practice can look into these PO auctions.

When I took a recently sold statue to the PO to ship, the clerk processing my request gave me everything I requested...postage, delivery confirmation and insurance...she stamped "FRAGILE" all over the outside of the box and then tossed the box into an empty cart (which was a drop of about 4 feet). When she turned back, I said "Sure glad I got insurance on that." She turned beet red and apologized profusely...go figure
pablocruze is offline   Reply With Quote