Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Hot Toys

Old 09-08-2021, 02:21 PM   #81
leplant
Deadman

Original Doc Brown has been a dream figure of mine for years, and delux inclusions are fantastic.
leplant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2021, 12:55 AM   #82
jedi_don
The Horsemen of Apocalypse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vader View Post
Are they releasing the Delorean again?
Nothing official announced. One would expect Hot Toys is watching the preorders to gauge demand. Making Marty a Sideshow/Hot Toys exclusive is going to limit sales and possible limit demand for the Delorean.
jedi_don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2021, 12:12 PM   #83
Vader
Ghost

i' not really interested in the others without the delorean. bad move on their part not releasing it.
Vader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2021, 01:23 PM   #84
jedi_don
The Horsemen of Apocalypse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vader View Post
i' not really interested in the others without the delorean. bad move on their part not releasing it.
That’s one of the problems with Hot Toys. They do not think about releasing multiple products from a license can promote sales (cross-promotion). I would have bought Neo if Hot Toys committed to producing Morpheus and Trinity.

I do think Hot Toys is a bit reluctant on revisting the Delorean as it didn’t not sell well the first time through. They still might announce it before or at the event.
jedi_don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2021, 01:53 PM   #85
leplant
Deadman

Wish they offered Einstein as a stand alone figure.
leplant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2021, 08:05 PM   #86
koflach
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedi_don View Post
That’s one of the problems with Hot Toys. They do not think about releasing multiple products from a license can promote sales (cross-promotion). I would have bought Neo if Hot Toys committed to producing Morpheus and Trinity.

I do think Hot Toys is a bit reluctant on revisting the Delorean as it didn’t not sell well the first time through. They still might announce it before or at the event.
I think they will re-release it as they did so earlier this year with the bat-pod and the the Tumbler. I bought both of those and will also buy the DeLorean if it get re-released.
koflach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2021, 11:08 PM   #87
VintageDisney
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

I’m pretty happy that they’re bringing back back to the future pieces. To be completely honest, I took a break off hot toys considering it’s just mainly Star Wars and Marvel, and while I love both, there are so many other classic movies that need love too. I’m definitely crossing my fingers for an Indiana Jones hot toy though. It makes too much sense to not come out with a new Raiders of the Lost Ark Indy. Past 10 years since we’ve gotten one, in fact. We need a new one.
VintageDisney is offline   Reply With Quote