Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 12-01-2020, 04:28 PM   #871
Biggunz
Loki

What the hell are we talking about I'm confused.

The ex is just the cat right????
Biggunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 04:36 PM   #872
jeremydmc
Black Panther

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggunz View Post
What the hell are we talking about I'm confused.

The ex is just the cat right????
Yes, just the Cat. Some members are discussing artwork to go with the statue.
jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 04:58 PM   #873
saberhagen
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Ha, sorry for the confusion
saberhagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 01:02 PM   #874
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Damn. Not gonna lie that this stings from the money stand point. Because Tweeterhead said they were out of stock, I used my Sideshow points. I would have made out so much better saving my Sideshow points, and buying in full from Tweeterhead with free shipping.

#annoying
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 01:09 PM   #875
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
Damn. Not gonna lie that this stings from the money stand point. Because Tweeterhead said they were out of stock, I used my Sideshow points. I would have made out so much better saving my Sideshow points, and buying in full from Tweeterhead with free shipping.

#annoying
Lindsay what are you saying? You literally knew that she was going up on TH site. You chose to purchase her from SS using your points to reduce the financial burden a bit. How does it sting? A few pieces were found that had CC processing issues and/or the order was cancelled by the customer.
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 04:17 PM   #876
Demona
Martian Manhunter

No I didn't. I didn't "choose" as if I had a choice between companies. If you read my post about my purchase, I stated that I only purchased from Sideshow because Tweeterhead was sold out. And as I wanted the EX, I went with the only option I had available at the time.

So it does sting. There is no going back now because I sure as hell aint gonna lose those SS points, but it does still sting. I would have like to support TH, get the free shipping, and keep my rewards points for something that TH will never make/carry (a Storm statue).
Old 12-02-2020, 04:45 PM   #877
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
No I didn't. I didn't "choose" as if I had a choice between companies. If you read my post about my purchase, I stated that I only purchased from Sideshow because Tweeterhead was sold out. And as I wanted the EX, I went with the only option I had available at the time.

So it does sting. There is no going back now because I sure as hell aint gonna lose those SS points, but it does still sting. I would have like to support TH, get the free shipping, and keep my rewards points for something that TH will never make/carry (a Storm statue).
Well the universe wanted you to order it through SS. You had an emergency that prevented you from order through TH. There are some limitations to the payment set up on the TH site. I think if people put it in cart and even if they don't complete the order, it still reflects as inventory out. Sorry you weren't able to purchase through TH. And no one could have predicted that that there would be inventory poppinp up.
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2020, 12:30 PM   #878
Tempest
Justice League

Quote:

Sideshow now refunds your points on pre-orders.
Tempest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2020, 12:31 PM   #879
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Really? That's good info!
Old 12-03-2020, 12:35 PM   #880
KaraFan
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Really? That's good info!
Yeah they do
KaraFan is offline   Reply With Quote