Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 11-30-2018, 03:28 AM   #1471
slickrick
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenknight View Post
Just got notification that my final flex payment is being pushed to January so it looks like we won't see her this year.
I contacted Sideshow early Thursday morning about those notices people have been getting. Since I haven't received any, I was curious if there was any word on a delay? They said there isn't any new of any delays, and it's scheduled to be released as scheduled Dec-Feb. They insisted that people received those notices for different reasons pending on when they P.O'd.

Just wanted to share what they told me. I hope we can still get her by late Dec! I P.O'd on day 1
slickrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 03:48 AM   #1472
built2shred
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickrick View Post
I contacted Sideshow early Thursday morning about those notices people have been getting. Since I haven't received any, I was curious if there was any word on a delay? They said there isn't any new of any delays, and it's scheduled to be released as scheduled Dec-Feb. They insisted that people received those notices for different reasons pending on when they P.O'd.

Just wanted to share what they told me. I hope we can still get her by late Dec! I P.O'd on day 1
People who get the notices are usually the ones who have payment plans with SS. SS tries to schedule the last payment with when the statue is released, based on the emails people got that should be roughly around Jan 15, 2019, which still falls within their estimated release date of Dec-Feb
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 06:10 PM   #1473
Omegaplex
The Herculoids

I actually get a monica bellucci vibe from the portrait. Always considered her one of the most beautiful women in Hollywood, so no problems there
Omegaplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 06:18 PM   #1474
Master Pizza
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omegaplex View Post
I actually get a monica bellucci vibe from the portrait. Always considered her one of the most beautiful women in Hollywood, so no problems there
+1
Master Pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 02:56 AM   #1475
slickrick
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Quote:
Tears of the Sun or Matrix Reloaded?
slickrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2018, 05:13 PM   #1476
Omegaplex
The Herculoids

Whelp, did it. Preordered. My first 1/4 scale statue from sideshow. Let the floodgates (and wallet) be opened forever more as the rabbit hole gets deeper and deeper as the preorders pile up!
Old 12-14-2018, 06:20 PM   #1477
Iko Iko
The InJustice League

Quote:
Whelp, did it. Preordered. My first 1/4 scale statue from sideshow. Let the floodgates (and wallet) be opened forever more as the rabbit hole gets deeper and deeper as the preorders pile up!
1st 1/4 ever or just the 1st 1/4 from SSC?

Regardless, welcome to the club. We're like The Firm - once you are in, you're in.
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2018, 06:49 PM   #1478
ruzzell
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post
People who get the notices are usually the ones who have payment plans with SS. SS tries to schedule the last payment with when the statue is released, based on the emails people got that should be roughly around Jan 15, 2019, which still falls within their estimated release date of Dec-Feb
I never got any notice from SS but now my last payment was moved from Dec 18 to Jan 19.
ruzzell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2018, 09:56 PM   #1479
Omegaplex
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iko Iko View Post
1st 1/4 ever or just the 1st 1/4 from SSC?

Regardless, welcome to the club. We're like The Firm - once you are in, you're in.
First 1/4 ever.

Like Kronk, I feel the power.
Old 12-14-2018, 10:01 PM   #1480
Augen
The Hulk

Quote:
Welcome to the club. One thing is if you've never been around a 1/4 you may be surprised (in a good way) how large these pieces are. This one in particular is a real beauty I cannot wait to have.
Augen is online now   Reply With Quote