Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 03-30-2020, 07:42 PM   #1201
srttoz
Mephisto

I had no idea they changed the waitlist procedure. I sort of took time off for a few years and when I saw the new Wolverine PF I came back with a vengeance. Since then I bought Magneto Maq, Cable PF and now Sabes PF with Gambit on Preorder.
srttoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2020, 08:10 PM   #1202
Biggunz
Loki

Waitlist they email you you have option to buy for like two three days and if you don't waitlist is pretty much void and you stay on for all eternity to punish you
Also, if you click on the item Afterr it says you can purchase it's give you like 7 minutes to buy like your on eBay bidding war or something.

Craps retarded as hell
Biggunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2020, 08:42 PM   #1203
Infinite GLORY
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Yea waitlist is survival of the fittest lol. I remember I joined for the Jean Grey ex when it went waitlist. This is the email I got when it was available:

Quote:
Congratulations!

You have the opportunity to purchase your waitlisted product Jean Grey Premium Format™ Figure from Sideshow Collectibles for a limited time! Act NOW - quantities are extremely limited for this item, fulfillment is on a first come, first served basis, and a piece is NOT guaranteed. You have until Jan 31st, 2020 at 11:59pm PST (while supplies last).
So i guess it doesn’t really matter when you get on the waitlist, it’s the first to buy.
Infinite GLORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2020, 09:30 PM   #1204
srttoz
Mephisto

Damn. You guys better have your email going off on your phone for every email you get lol
srttoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2020, 10:43 PM   #1205
IcedDog
Frozen Pooch

Quote:
Originally Posted by srttoz View Post
Damn. You guys better have your email going off on your phone for every email you get lol
Damn, I'm gonna have to be on HIGH ALERT like during the B-Day Extravaganza...exhausting
IcedDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 12:48 AM   #1206
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite GLORY View Post
Yea waitlist is survival of the fittest lol. I remember I joined for the Jean Grey ex when it went waitlist. This is the email I got when it was available:

So i guess it doesn’t really matter when you get on the waitlist, it’s the first to buy.
Yah now she’s stocked and you can buy 2 Ex.. These fake sell outs is all BS to get you jumping in to buy the statue.
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 01:17 AM   #1207
IcedDog
Frozen Pooch

Quote:
Originally Posted by VS1976 View Post
Yah now she’s stocked and you can buy 2 Ex.. These fake sell outs is all BS to get you jumping in to buy the statue.
Good point, and the Jean Grey CE is back on Pre-order...c'mon SS. I imagine this happens due to limited warehouse space, and possibly production deadlines for other pieces.
IcedDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 08:53 AM   #1208
Divo
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Strangely, no Sabretooths are presently being offered on eBay!? Even more strange, is that there is presently only 1 astonishing SS Wolverine reg being offered on eBay, even though the statue is still available through Sideshow!? What does it mean?
Divo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 09:45 AM   #1209
Infinite GLORY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divo View Post
Strangely, no Sabretooths are presently being offered on eBay!? Even more strange, is that there is presently only 1 astonishing SS Wolverine reg being offered on eBay, even though the statue is still available through Sideshow!? What does it mean?
Yea I have only seen 1 Sabes this week and it sold out fast. I think it was $598 w/ free ship. It was the standard collectors.

And I have seen a few wolvies lately. EX goes for like $800 it seems. I ended up getting the reg from SS bc of the free shipping, the $40 rewards I got from the Bday celebration, and the random 10% off code SS sent me from a pop up during the bday event. Came out to a pretty nice price
Old 04-01-2020, 10:15 AM   #1210
Infinite GLORY

I've looked online pretty thoroughly, but does anyone know of any sites online (Domestic or International), that have this in stock AND ship to the US? I'm getting pretty desperate at this point lol .