Statue Forum 





StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

» Spotlight
DGK Sideshow Domino PF DGK XM Moon Knight Statue DGK P1 Gurren Lagann Full Drill Statue Clay Moore - Inside Stories
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-23-2021, 03:51 AM   #21
ZenLogikos
Firestorm
 
ZenLogikos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 5,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Diablo View Post
Cheers!
It's just the tabletop one that accepts coins but it's full-size coins (the slot is on the right side of it in the pics) and it only gives you a credit when you put a coin in!

Love those art prints! The carpet is also sold by new wave toys and they're actually mouse mats! But they market them for sitting their machines on also, think they're sold out of them at the minute though.
D'oh! Glossed right over that on their website before. Thanks! Looks like it'll be back in stock eventually.

Looking over your aged Asteroids again...that replacement panel, the locked security bar...so cool!

I was never a big Tron fan, but the sign's a great touch too! I've recently been thinking of getting a custom neon sign based on my home arcade. I've been kicking myself for not trying to get the sign when they shuttered, years ago.
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2021, 02:02 PM   #22
El Diablo
Doom Patrol
 
El Diablo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: U.K.
Posts: 8,306
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenLogikos View Post
D'oh! Glossed right over that on their website before. Thanks! Looks like it'll be back in stock eventually.

Looking over your aged Asteroids again...that replacement panel, the locked security bar...so cool!

I was never a big Tron fan, but the sign's a great touch too! I've recently been thinking of getting a custom neon sign based on my home arcade. I've been kicking myself for not trying to get the sign when they shuttered, years ago.
Cheers, yeah I had alot of fun working on it!

Looked at neon signs before but not sure how they stand up to the constant being switched on and off, though nothing screams the 80's more than a good neon sign!
El Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2021, 09:55 PM   #23
ZenLogikos
Firestorm
 
ZenLogikos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 5,019
Updated the first post.

I will continue to update the first post when new details are announced regarding new cabinets from either Numskull or New Wave Toys.


So, what's your "most wanted", anyone? What cabs do you want to see from their current licenses, or what company and game do you hope they'll license and make soon?

As I said, I'm sticking with Numskull, so I hope they get the Capcom license and make a Street Fighter II of their own. Gotta have Mortal Kombat 1-3 as well, from whomever is the license holder now. Also, hope they get the Williams license to make Robotron. They've got the Konami license and are doing TMNT, so hope they do other beat 'em ups - X-Men and The Simpsons.
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2021, 06:41 PM   #24
El Diablo
Doom Patrol
 
El Diablo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: U.K.
Posts: 8,306
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenLogikos View Post
D'oh! Glossed right over that on their website before. Thanks! Looks like it'll be back in stock eventually.

Looking over your aged Asteroids again...that replacement panel, the locked security bar...so cool!

I was never a big Tron fan, but the sign's a great touch too! I've recently been thinking of getting a custom neon sign based on my home arcade. I've been kicking myself for not trying to get the sign when they shuttered, years ago.
Arcade mats are back in stock! limited stock though

Also had my numskull polybius cab arrive I'll post a few pics up when I get a chance
El Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2021, 07:08 PM   #25
ZenLogikos
Firestorm
 
ZenLogikos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 5,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Diablo View Post
Arcade mats are back in stock! limited stock though

Also had my numskull polybius cab arrive I'll post a few pics up when I get a chance
I got my Polybius a few days ago, but haven't unboxed it yet. Workin on my game room soon, so it'll be stored like my statues until then, but would love to see your setup with Polybius!

I just happened to notice those mats again too! Thanks for posting.
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2021, 06:08 PM   #26
El Diablo
Doom Patrol
 
El Diablo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: U.K.
Posts: 8,306
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenLogikos View Post
I got my Polybius a few days ago, but haven't unboxed it yet. Workin on my game room soon, so it'll be stored like my statues until then, but would love to see your setup with Polybius!

I just happened to notice those mats again too! Thanks for posting.
Nice! I take it you got your name in the credits also (it’s great the way they integrated that into the screen animation )
I’m yet to set up the numskull cabs, still finalising how and where to display them. Also doing some minor cosmetic mods to the polybius just to make it a bit more ‘intriguing’
El Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2021, 08:06 PM   #27
ZenLogikos
Firestorm
 
ZenLogikos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 5,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Diablo View Post
Nice! I take it you got your name in the credits also (it’s great the way they integrated that into the screen animation )
I’m yet to set up the numskull cabs, still finalising how and where to display them. Also doing some minor cosmetic mods to the polybius just to make it a bit more ‘intriguing’
I did not. I was not a backer, just pre-ordered it some time ago. I know some backers weren't happy that regular pre-orders were receiving it before they did...

Haha, awesome. Excited to see it!
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2021, 05:42 PM   #28
ZenLogikos
Firestorm
 
ZenLogikos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 5,019
Update from Numskull on upcoming products:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQuF...umskullDesigns

TMNT looks awesome!
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

Prototypezstudios

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:14 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com