Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 10-05-2017, 03:33 PM   #141
SkiLLessOne
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Any chance well finally see super powers Batman at nycc?
SkiLLessOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 03:56 PM   #142
Shoo
The Enchantress

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkiLLessOne View Post
Nope.
Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 05:02 PM   #143
haljordan99
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkiLLessOne View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by grphyx1 View Post
Is the September Batman preview still on schedule?

Not September; November and Pre-Sale in December. We’re planning something special for our December Batman release!!
I feel like we need to pin the Batman answer to every page so the Bat fans stop asking. And I'm guessing even though they said November it will be more like December - January before it's previewed.
haljordan99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 08:42 AM   #144
CapTrenchcoat
Mephisto

Forgive me for coming to the party late but, will the Super Powers line potentially produce all the characters from the old toy line? Is it possible we could see a Dr Fate statue? A character that has never had a statue made?
CapTrenchcoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 09:53 AM   #145
travis
A.I.M.

I dream of a true 1/6 scale Swamp Thing, Doc Fate, Etrigan, Deadman, John Constantine, Spectre, etc,etc,etc...give me an awesome Hawkman and Travis Morgan the Warlord..
travis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 01:04 PM   #146
nearmint
Phoenix

Tweeterhead, how about a Bionic Woman statue?

nearmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 11:29 AM   #147
grphyx1
Kingpin

Well it took a little while but Chad finally had a chance to breathe and get back to answering some questions. Please keep 'em coming.

Be sure to mark those calendars, January 16th will see Tweeterhead's first live video showing of Martian Manhunter and Donna Troy!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningRage View Post
Will we see more Superman statues like first appearance, Red Son or Kingdom Come?
Definitely more SM pieces…more of the Superman Family and Villains than alternate versions. Working on a fun one now (woof woof).

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerrySmith View Post
Bowen used to describe statue poses in two ways: Action Pose, which depicted the characters flying, punching, jumping over stuff, etc., and Museum Pose, which featured the character standing still in an iconic way. In which way will most of the Super Powers line be depicted?
It really depends on the character. Some will be action and some static. For instance our Martian Manhunter will be up in the air while our Donna Troy will be more passive to fit in with the other Titans!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by floreairfoot View Post
Is the "Ruby Edition" Newmar Catwoman still shipping at the end of September/early October?
They have ALL shipped! Wonder Woman has too. Now ontp Harley, Elvira and Supergirl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philintheblank View Post
When is the last day to order Bud and Lou through the site?
End of January will be the last Day to order the Joker and Bud and Lou.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapTrenchcoat View Post
Forgive me for coming to the party late but, will the Super Powers line potentially produce all the characters from the old toy line? Is it possible we could see a Dr Fate statue? A character that has never had a statue made?
Honestly, the door is open to any character in the DC Universe. We called it “Super Powers” because I grew up with the toys and loved the fact that Kenner had so many character choices to go with. I want to hit all the characters although I know some won’t be so popular. I know for certain the Wonder Twins and Samurai are coming soon and were planning on adding Tyr to Darksied army that will debut with Steppenwolf.

I hope people start collecting these because there is no limit in sight. By the end of January we will have 10 pieces released and have another 20 slated for 2018. Some REALLY fun choices too including a soon to be announced “Fan Poll”.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
Tweeterhead, how about a Bionic Woman statue?
Hmmm…not sure about that one right now!
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 12:21 PM   #148
Bob Morton
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grphyx1 View Post

Honestly, the door is open to any character in the DC Universe. We called it “Super Powers” because I grew up with the toys and loved the fact that Kenner had so many character choices to go with. I want to hit all the characters although I know some won’t be so popular. I know for certain the Wonder Twins and Samurai are coming soon and were planning on adding Tyr to Darksied army that will debut with Steppenwolf.

I hope people start collecting these because there is no limit in sight. By the end of January we will have 10 pieces released and have another 20 slated for 2018. Some REALLY fun choices too including a soon to be announced “Fan Poll”.

Hmmm…not sure about that one right now!
This is super exciting new. Brings me back to the old Bowen days!!! If the superman statue is anything to go by, then I will be getting quiet a few of these DC statues. Give us a classic Darkseid and Orion! Thanks
Bob Morton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 01:51 PM   #149
Bob Morton
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Tweeterhead- can you guys please try to make your statues fit in an IKEA Detolf? I think a lot of statue collectors use these to display and makes it a lot easier to buy a statue if I know it will easily fit into My display setup. Cheers!
Bob Morton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 01:51 PM   #150
Mister H
Green Goblin

Whoa. Ok then. Looks like it’s time to start rearranging the office to fit some of these. 20 statues slated for 2018? I’m starting to feel like a little kid.
Mister H is online now   Reply With Quote