Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Gentle Giant

Old 10-19-2014, 12:58 PM   #51
Doctor Doom
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Force of Nature View Post
Hi Doctor Doom,
I really like your style and your way of thinking!
The good people of Latveria are lucky with such an enlightened ruler like you and you are definitely not as bad as the Fantastic Four believe you to be. Any friend of Juggernaut is a friend of mine!
LOL!

Keep up the good work and please post some pics as soon as you have received this incredible bust!

Rainer

Nothing can stop The Juggernaut... NOTHING!
You are wise beyond your years my friend! You are welcome in Latveria anytime!
Doctor Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 08:54 PM   #52
Meteor Man
Imperial Guardsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizAbef View Post
For those that are possibly wondering if his fist touches or rests on the surface of whatever he's sitting on? It doesn't. It hovers just over any surface. Ok here's couple I took...

I finally got my GG Juggernaut MB today. It is a beauty!!! But...the helmet doesn't come down flush with his chest armor. I see on this last pic by AlizAbef's Juggy, that it looks a little bit that way on this one, but I think the helmet on mine might be raised even higher. What the??? This is such an amazing MB and representation of the Juggster...why in the blue blazes wouldn't GG have the helmet be flush on the front, back and sides on the MB, like it is on every version of Juggernaut, like since he was created? Can anyone else that has this MB please verify that their's has the helmet with this huge gap, like mine does??? It's annoying me, and I love this MB otherwise, besides the lack if red on his torso, as pointed out earlier, but that is not nearly as irksome as the helmet looking like it's coming off, but it's not. Maybe XM's Juggernaut render that shows a huge gap between his helmet and his body armor is because they used this GG Juggy MB as reference?
Meteor Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 11:43 AM   #53
grphyx1
Kingpin

Same on mine too. I wondered the same thing but still love this piece.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor Man View Post
I finally got my GG Juggernaut MB today. It is a beauty!!! But...the helmet doesn't come down flush with his chest armor. I see on this last pic by AlizAbef's Juggy, that it looks a little bit that way on this one, but I think the helmet on mine might be raised even higher. What the??? This is such an amazing MB and representation of the Juggster...why in the blue blazes wouldn't GG have the helmet be flush on the front, back and sides on the MB, like it is on every version of Juggernaut, like since he was created? Can anyone else that has this MB please verify that their's has the helmet with this huge gap, like mine does??? It's annoying me, and I love this MB otherwise, besides the lack if red on his torso, as pointed out earlier, but that is not nearly as irksome as the helmet looking like it's coming off, but it's not. Maybe XM's Juggernaut render that shows a huge gap between his helmet and his body armor is because they used this GG Juggy MB as reference?
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 11:08 PM   #54
Meteor Man
Imperial Guardsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by grphyx1 View Post
Same on mine too. I wondered the same thing but still love this piece.
Yeah, me too. This is an awesome MB! I just don't understand this weird execution of the Juggster's helmet by GG. Other than that, this is a home run! Got him next to my Green Hulk GG MB, and my Thanos GG MB.
Meteor Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 03:37 PM   #55
grphyx1
Kingpin

I really do love the way he turned out. Can't see the separation unless you are really looking
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote