Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > News and Updates > Statue Reviews

Old 03-23-2015, 09:30 PM   #11
Sithlord32
New Republic

Nice work man. For a first time video and from someone else looking to take the step to a video review i noticed some of the things i you did that i had taken into perspective.

The panning in and out was nice and slow it makes for good transition and for a good view of the piece. Though not camera shy i had wondered how much to actually be in the video other than voice. I thought people would rather see the statue than stare at me but even though a bit long your video did not seem to lack anything from long on screen presence.

Anyways thanks for the vid the great pics and review.
Sithlord32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 11:54 PM   #12
Bmutha
I like to make what's yours mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sithlord32 View Post
Nice work man. For a first time video and from someone else looking to take the step to a video review i noticed some of the things i you did that i had taken into perspective.

The panning in and out was nice and slow it makes for good transition and for a good view of the piece. Though not camera shy i had wondered how much to actually be in the video other than voice. I thought people would rather see the statue than stare at me but even though a bit long your video did not seem to lack anything from long on screen presence.

Anyways thanks for the vid the great pics and review.
Thanks, bro! I am going to work hard to shorten up the next one...tougher than it sounds!

We need to grow our YouTube channel, so don't be shy...get some vids up there!
Bmutha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 11:16 PM   #13
ryuhayabusa6787
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

i just met a fellow collector at a comic store and i was telling him about this statue and he always walked pass it, not today he bought it right away after looking at it again. the price, sculpt and size is just to great to pass up. not a fan of the character so i had to pass but boy i wish i was.
ryuhayabusa6787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 09:40 PM   #14
xforce
Hydra

After reading your review I purchased one off of ebay. Excellent review I agree with every point you made, the sculpt is truly a 9.5 so impressive, probably the perfect interpretation of Sinestsro. But the base is definitely something you need to be VERY Careful with.
xforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 11:39 PM   #15
Bmutha
I like to make what's yours mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xforce View Post
After reading your review I purchased one off of ebay. Excellent review I agree with every point you made, the sculpt is truly a 9.5 so impressive, probably the perfect interpretation of Sinestsro. But the base is definitely something you need to be VERY Careful with.
It's a great piece. Glad you enjoyed the review.
Bmutha is offline   Reply With Quote